Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    SWMBO wanted a turkey off the egg, I did not. So I smoked a turkey.
    Sucker cooked in about half the time I expected. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Strong life decision there @Battleborn

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Loin was 1.28/lb got a couple cut one in half for tonight

“There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Hometown boy Chase Elliott wins again! 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Good practice for thanksgiving coming up!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    What else? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Strong life decision there @Battleborn
    In our 11 years of marriage, I have learned a little bit. 

Hans61 said:
    Good practice for thanksgiving coming up!
    I will admit, this was a bit of a half@ssed effort, but it didn't hurt. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    What else? 

i remember it well. Good times.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942

Son's mountain bike race.  Perfect weather this morning.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Watching "Parts Unknown"
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Watching “No Country For Old Men” for the 15th time , never gets old 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    DMW said:
    Watching "Parts Unknown"
    Same here, and this locale is bringing back some memories.  West Tejas isn't much different from most of NM, where I was stationed for 5 years.  AND I played in several country bands, in many of the same-looking bars on this episode. 
    May have to start a separate thread, this goes deep.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Ozzie_Isaac
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    "The Stolen Inflatable Colon" WBAGNFARB!!  :lol:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Botch said:
    "The Stolen Inflatable Colon" WBAGNFARB!!  :lol:
    They could play @epcotisbest air guitar.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Looks like the forum took an Amazon sized dump tonight. See you chaps tomorrow. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    ?

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Watching “No Country For Old Men” for the 15th time , never gets old 
    Classic.  I saw it for this first time a few weeks ago, and have seen it three times since. A true “what the f did I just watch” flick.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited October 2018

Son's mountain bike race.  Perfect weather this morning.
    That's very cool. I raced back in the 90's. Never got out west though. I wasn't that fast, but could hold my own with most of the kids. Did a lot of road riding. The mountain bike trails in western NC are awesome, esp around Fontana Lake ( Tsali).
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Watching “No Country For Old Men” for the 15th time , never gets old 

I watched The Goonies last night with my kid. Brolin was the older brother of Sean Austin. Not sure how I never picked up on that before. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 

• South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SonVolt
    Trying to find a high quality yet affordable water pressure gauge I can use to check the water pressure at my house? I want to raise the pressure at the street but don't want to blow my pipes. Anyone recommend one?  
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    SonVolt said:
    Trying to find a high quality yet affordable water pressure gauge I can use to check the water pressure at my house? I want to raise the pressure at the street but don't want to blow my pipes. Anyone recommend one?  
    What psi does your water utility maintain in the water main at your street?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SonVolt
    HeavyG said:
    SonVolt said:
    What psi does your water utility maintain in the water main at your street?

Honestly I have no idea. Is that info that I need before I make a purchase?