Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chocolate Chip Cookies

These were so easy, I can't believe I haven't tried them before. And dang it they were good! Happened to be a last minute addition in the middle of dinner after I made chicken and veggies on the Egg. My pregnant wife was craving chocolate, and I sat there anxiously thinking of all of the chocolate options we had in the house. They were surprisingly slim. Fearing another run to the grocery store for more M&Ms, at the last second I remembered we had some leftover cookie dough in the fridge and I had just cleaned up my old skillet. I scooped some in the skillet, raised the temp back up to 350, said a quick prayer, and 17 minutes later my wife was getting her chocolate fix. I kind of felt like Macgyver there for a minute, but glad it paid off.

Cooked at 350-360 with plate setter legs-up for appx 17 mins on the skillet. If you decide to put any forethought into this, I'd recommend you add some ice cream on top. 

Comments