Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizookie

Aka pizza cookie

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    That’s right up my alley sister. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Aka pizza cookie
    Recipe ??

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• ShesGotEggs
    ShesGotEggs Posts: 103
    @SGH you could use any cookie dough. I made mine with this recipe but you could also use store bought.
    Spread the dough in the pan, about 1/2 inch thick. Heat BGE to around 400 degrees and baked for 15 - 20 minutes. In the picture I show the skillet over the lit coal (because it was pretty) but I actually had it cooking on the other side of the grate for indirect heat. You want the edge crusty but the inside gooey. Top it off with some ice cream!
    Enjoy!
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    I like that! 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • CigarCityEgger
    CigarCityEgger Posts: 2,109
    Looks awesome, will definitely be trying that 
  • WesJohnson
    WesJohnson Posts: 130
    looks like dizookie to me
    I used to be able to name every nut that there was. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    One half of the breakfast of champions right there.  Great work with that.  Congrats.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Nice! Simple and tasty dessert. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited July 2018
    I was thinking it was gonna be pizza x nookie.

I'm a little disappointed TBH.
  • I was thinking it was gonna be pizza x nookie.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Oh my daughter will freak over this. Thanks for sharing. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    Nice to know this is still a place where men can act like 8 year olds.  It's no wonder more women don't post here. 
    New Orleans LA
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited July 2018
    In my 40 years on this earth I’ve seen maybe 1 woman that’s ever shown an interest in grilling and she was on TV, so I think we’re safe to keep telling booby and fart jokes for all eternity. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    OP is a woman. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • SonVolt
    Her avatar lead me to believe that was the case, yes. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited July 2018
    Dondgc said:
    Nice to know this is still a place where men can act like 8 year olds.  It's no wonder more women don't post here. 

Sorry if you were offended reverend.
  • Dondgc said:
    If the word “nookie” offends you as an adult then you don’t belong on the internet. 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Dondgc said:
    I get vagina pics all the time I’m sic of getting exploited by all these women.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    Dondgc said:
    If the word “nookie” offends you as an adult then you don’t belong on the internet. 
    I'll decide where I belong thank you. 
    New Orleans LA
  • ShesGotEggs

LOL! SO sorry to let you down...
  • ShesGotEggs
    Oh my daughter will freak over this. Thanks for sharing. 
    My daughter loved it too!! Don't forget the ice cream on top...
  • ShesGotEggs

I only just realized that pizza is a face...I do love pizza but not THAT much!!!
  • ShesGotEggs
    lousubcap said:
    One half of the breakfast of champions right there.  Great work with that.  Congrats.  
    What's the other half @lousubcap ?
  • ShesGotEggs
    SonVolt said:
    In my 40 years on this earth I’ve seen maybe 1 woman that’s ever shown an interest in grilling and she was on TV, so I think we’re safe to keep telling booby and fart jokes for all eternity. 
    I have major interest in grilling and learn so much from everyone on this forum! Man, woman, whatever...as long as it's good food on the BGE I don't care! Everyone has been super welcoming and kind to me...which is not always the case in online food groups.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    @ShesGotEggs - the other half is the cold beer to enjoy with it...
    A nod to "beer and chocolate chip cookies, the breakfast of champions" back in my youth.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SonVolt said:
    I have major interest in grilling and learn so much from everyone on this forum! Man, woman, whatever...as long as it's good food on the BGE I don't care! Everyone has been super welcoming and kind to me...which is not always the case in online food groups.
    And I have cooked with some amazing female eggers at eggfests as well. We are glad to have you and glad you are enjoying yourself in this circus we call a forum. 

anyone who thinks women dont have interest or cant hang with the wannabe Aaron franklins should show up at an eggfest some time and find out for themselves.  

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited July 2018
    I'm confused. Female anatomy somehow makes you unable to grill? I'm pretty sure I never learned that in grade school. There are only 2 things questionable about this thread. 1) the name Pizookie makes me chuckle like a dumb teenager. 2) The use of M&M's which is really just personal preference so no harm no foul. It looks amazing. I've done this exact same cook minus the M&M's five or six times on the egg. We just call it Cookie Monster, or Cookiezilla. They are always gone in about 3 minutes. A lot of the time we will let it cool a bit and then top it with Ice cream and hot fudge and caramel.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ShesGotEggs
    lousubcap said:
    @ShesGotEggs - the other half is the cold beer to enjoy with it...
    A nod to "beer and chocolate chip cookies, the breakfast of champions" back in my youth.  ;)
    Ah ha!!! I’m more of a Baileys and coffee kind of gal...
  • SonVolt
    edited July 2018
    I'm confused. Female anatomy somehow makes you unable to grill? I'm pretty sure I never learned that in grade school. There are only 2 things questionable about this thread. 1) the name Pizookie makes me chuckle like a dumb teenager. 2) The use of M&M's which is really just personal preference so no harm no foul. It looks amazing. I've done this exact same cook minus the M&M's five or six times on the egg. We just call it Cookie Monster, or Cookiezilla. They are always gone in about 3 minutes. A lot of the time we will let it cool a bit and then top it with Ice cream and hot fudge and caramel.

No one's saying women can't grill, I think someone had a problem with us "acting like 8 year olds" which, apparently, this is why more women don't post here.