Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: - here's my post that SGH can't "shaver-bomb" - :OT

Options
2»

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    blasting said:
    WeberWho said:
    If we are trolling, I present you with the first ever Shave of Approval Award with those cooks!

This was very funny @WeberWho

My new award has taken up a place of honor in my garage.  Right between the pizza peels  and the french fry cutter.

Dude in front is not nearly as clean shaven as his shadow behind him.   Just sayin.  Lol

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,027
    Options
    blasting said:
    WeberWho said:
    If we are trolling, I present you with the first ever Shave of Approval Award with those cooks!

This was very funny @WeberWho

My new award has taken up a place of honor in my garage.  Right between the pizza peels  and the french fry cutter.

That's freaking hilarious! Fantastic. I figured if SGH can have a food award, why not Ron have one for all the shaving posts he receives. It only made sense. Your food post was the clear winner of the Shave of Approval. Congrats Blasting! 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Legume said:
    Brother Legume, are you a fellow Shriner?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @RRP
    Ron, look what’s on the way my friend. The ole Clauss. 

The whiskers will be flying soon!!!!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options
    I’m thinking SGH needs to run a shave chair during Brisket Camp this year. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SGH
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    I have honestly been considering it. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    It’s actually kind of funny that you mentioned that. I have really been wanting to pull the trigger on the ole Koch that I found. 

Status- Standing by.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    SGH said:
    Legume said:
    Brother Legume, are you a fellow Shriner?
    No sir.  Closest I’ve been was the Shriners east west football game at Stanford every year growing up.  Just got a good laugh at the word choice ‘world’s highest’ here in Colorado.    Entertainment and plausible deniability.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,342
    Options
    This thread inspired me to break out my vintage collection. Let the manscaping begin! 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    This thread inspired me to break out my vintage collection. Let the manscaping begin! 
    Brother, I proudly give this the Double Seal Of Approval. 

Shave on my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    Those manual shears are cool as heck. I have a real large pair somewhere in the barn that we use to use to get cockle burrs out of mule and donkey hair. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,180
    Options
    I’m pretty disappointed that none of this shaving has been done in the style of Dixie. 
  • SGH
    Options
    I’m pretty disappointed that none of this shaving has been done in the style of Dixie. 
    It’s coming brother Double. As soon as my Clauss comes. 

Status- Standing by.

• Foghorn
    Options
    SGH said:
    Foghorn said:
    It’s actually kind of funny that you mentioned that. I have really been wanting to pull the trigger on the ole Koch that I found. 

Does one need to cut a hole in the middle of that for scrotal shaving?  Or is there a different chair for that?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    SGH said:
    Foghorn said:

Does one need to cut a hole in the middle of that for scrotal shaving?  Or is there a different chair for that?
    Stirrups are an option to add on. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Can you shave yourself in a barber chair?
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
  • Foghorn
    Options
    I suspect that could double as a goat cooker for @caliking and @20stone

San Antonio, TX

• SGH
    Options
    Legume said:
    Can you shave yourself in a barber chair?
    No question of it my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    A new brush and some soap that I've not tried before.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    Eoin said:
    A new brush and some soap that I've not tried before.

good soap, especially for windy cold days
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it