Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

>>New Heinz Mayo<<

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Fock, were you joking when you posted those pictures....like, if you didn't eat with your eyes, this sh!t tasted great?
    It starts there.
    Was just picking his brain on those bites as he was processing and masticating significantly, and how he then came to the conclusion it was fantastic.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Focker said:
    Fock, were you joking when you posted those pictures....like, if you didn't eat with your eyes, this sh!t tasted great?
    It starts there.
    Was just picking his brain on those bites as he was processing and masticating significantly, and how he then came to the conclusion it was fantastic.
    Middle school was fun.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Another hua hua!!!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Here we go again, folks.  As predictable as pooping after eating.

As Nietzche once said:  Focker is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice chihuahuas come.

edited July 2018
    Oh deer.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    All we're missing is yolk.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DMW
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.
    You must be new here and missed the bit where me and Carey had it out about healthcare insurance and stuff. As much as you would like to represent a subset of humans you have never met as subservient followers of another human you have never met, you're wrong. I really thought you let this shtick go, but apparently not.

Keep trying, and winning.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.
    You must be new here and missed the bit where me and Carey had it out about healthcare insurance and stuff. As much as you would like to represent a subset of humans you have never met as subservient followers of another human you have never met, you're wrong. I really thought you let this shtick go, but apparently not.

Go fetch a shtick.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Oh god, just stop being an a-hole, if that’s possible.  Straight to the criticism, again.  Has anything you’ve posted here been any different than I described?
  • Focker
    Legume said:
    Oh god, just stop being an a-hole, if that’s possible.  Straight to the criticism, again.  Has anything you’ve posted here been any different than I described?
    Mommy!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DMW
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.

Go fetch a shtick.
    I was too busy this weekend spending time with people to respond to your inarticulate nonsense. However, since you had plenty of time with yourself to argue and make a fuss about, wait for it, MAYONNAISE.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Focker
    edited July 2018
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.

Go fetch a shtick.
    I was too busy this weekend spending time with people to respond to your inarticulate nonsense. However, since you had plenty of time with yourself to argue and make a fuss about, wait for it, MAYONNAISE.

I wasn't arguing, or criticizing choices as I said both Hellmann's and Dukes was ok, never understood the hype.  I wasn't the one making a fuss.  Legume made a smart a$$ snarky little comment, his shtick.  Then I made a smart a$$ comment.  The prickle can't have all of the fun.

I can make mayo.  It's hard, elitist hard.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DMW
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.

Go fetch a shtick.

I wasn't arguing, or criticizing choices as I said both Hellmann's and Dukes was ok, never understood the hype.  I wasn't the one making a fuss.  Legume made a smart a$$ snarky little comment, his shtick.  Then I made a smart a$$ comment.  The prickle can't have all of the fun.

I can make mayo.  It's hard, elitist.
    #alternativefacts

Dude, you did not make "a" smart a$$ comment. "a" is singular. Singular is one and only one.

But, alternative facts and whatnot. Seriously, de-stress. I did this weekend and it felt good. I think we all need to get together with a field-full of cookers and coolers and make stuff happen.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Focker
    edited July 2018
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    DMW said:
    Focker said:
    Oh deer.

Go fetch a shtick.

I can make mayo.  It's hard, elitist.
    #alternativefacts

Dude, you did not make "a" smart a$$ comment. "a" is singular. Singular is one and only one.

But, alternative facts and whatnot. Seriously, de-stress. I did this weekend and it felt good. I think we all need to get together with a field-full of cookers and coolers and make stuff happen.
    I know, but it escalated from there.

Thanks man, but my stress level is good.

Just proving a point or two is all bud.
    If you dish it out, then you better be able to take it.
    Middle school bullying type stuff. 
    And don't whine.
    It's annoying.

I agree.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    making mayo is incrementally harder than boiling water and a colossal waste of your time in the kitchen except for rare circumstances where the mayo is central to the dish (think Japanese). 
    Go (appropriately) and touch a boob and chill, brah.
    Go (appropriately) and touch a boob and chill, brah.
    This is key. Do not touch those inappropriately.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Focker
    edited July 2018
    There clearly is some hatred palpated here from the prickle.

For the record, it's not reciprocated.
    I don't hate you.  Or your pinstripes.  Or what you put on your walls in your home. Lol

All good in the hood boyz.
    I can take lumps...just not in my rubs.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• nolaegghead
    no hate, just love here.  
    follow jesus, focker, he will lead you into the light
    edited July 2018
    Oh deer.
    You need Jesus.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DMW
    Focker said:
    You need Jesus.
    He does, there is no question about it, he does. I have him on my prayer card every night.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• nolaegghead
    I have Jesus inside me already.  He fills me with awesomeness. 
    hahaha....fock edits "you need jesus" to "oh deer you need jesus".   that's way above my pay grade, brah.
    Is there some certification I need to pass before I am eligible to use Jesus as a tool to collect money from old gullible people that have fear about their afterlives?  Or do I just need to qualify as a non-profit and have a fabulous personality?  Anyone?  Focker?
    Big girl panties are the only requirement.

I can only imagine, if the prickle believed, this would be a friendlier place. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    edited July 2018
    Do not mock a man’s religious idol, even one who chooses to bury his own in a sea, of chest hair.  That is not respectful, or nice, to cornfield guidos, the world over.  

The tough-guy signaling kitsch, on the other hand, deserves to be mocked, and rightfully so. It is good for a laugh, or two.  The only harm there is to folks sporting speed-limit IQs, trying to compensate for B.B.-sized nuts, and a lifestyle that doesn’t quite live up to their over-inflated sense of, self-worth.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Focker
    This has been a fun lesson.
    Focker out.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    Poor soul, just too high-strung.  I’m afraid the strain was, more than he could bear.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike