Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    Must be a bag of Cowboy lump under the hood.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    Geez Fish!   I thought you’d at least have it for a couple of days before it literally went up in flames!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    and day three begins, got my calls in.  good news is i have not flipped it yet =) have always hated buying cars but this is ridiculous

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography Supercharged Canton MA

Ever wonder if the Universe is trying to tell you something?

https://youtu.be/FvJCCoLoKRA
    Trust me, what this guy is going through is nothing. Range Rovers do one thing well, they get you to the repair facility, even though you do not wish to go. Recently visited a shop, where the parking lot had about 30 new of these sitting outside, half had temporary tags. 
    I mentioned great job on delivering that many new cars, the manager of the facility said, "Oh, no, these have all been delivered, they are just back for repair." These cars have a dedicated fan base.
    Great cars though, once they get everything working.
    I do not feel so bad about owning my Ford. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    I could have won a car in one of those touching the car contests faster than Fish can buy a used SUV. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Setting up shop, watching the geese.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Brisket_Fanatic
    Brisket_Fanatic Posts: 2,884
    @DoubleEgger  said:
    Little slice of heaven!

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    I could have won a car in one of those touching the car contests faster than Fish can buy a used SUV. 
    I think it is a test to see if @fishlessman is up for RR ownership.  If you can stand a 3 day negotiation then going to get repairs every 4 months is no big deal.  Weeds out the fools who will **** about that level of reliability.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

Not a fan of Range Rovers.  They take forever to get to good smoke.

Phoenix 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    I spotted the mighty Buffalo at a wing joint in Bloomington 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Focker
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Watching my dog's barium series remain stagnant ...(no bueno)...He started vomiting at 300 am this morning ..in the middle of the bed...
    He went on a counter shopping spree 4 days ago and ate some rolls I had planned for my then cooked brisket 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Focker said:

Where b u
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Sitting at my bar, sipping Woodford DO, watching Coyote Ugly.

Staying up late to start the XL that is prepped with Rockwood lump and oak/pecan chunks. First victim is prepped:

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,431
    ColtsFan said:
    I spotted the mighty Buffalo at a wing joint in Bloomington 

No wonder Mr. Buffalo is always so grouchy.  Somebuddy shoved a carrot in his ear.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Focker
    edited May 2018
    Focker said:

Where b u
    Rock Island, IL KOA.
    We're having 80/20 ground chuck grease hair treatment.  Don't ask. =)
    New nickname, Frosty. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• YukonRon
    Hired a witch doctor for Fish and his new RR. Cost me $50.00, a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and a bag of White Castle double splatter sliders, to ward of all the bad Joo Joo for his new purchase.
    No thanks are necessary. It is what you do for friends.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon said:
    Hired a witch doctor for Fish and his new RR. Cost me $50.00, a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and a bag of White Castle double splatter sliders, to ward of all the bad Joo Joo for his new purchase.
    @YukonRon you overpaid. I would have done that for a $20 and a healthy pour of marginal bourbon. 

I have a dance made up and everything. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    YukonRon said:
    @YukonRon you overpaid. I would have done that for a $20 and a healthy pour of marginal bourbon. 

Yeah, but you smell like a skunk...
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Just settled in at the campground at carowinds. I’d MUCH rather be back at the Georgia mtn fairgrounds or dan Nicholas. #ifrigginghateamusementparks
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Thanks @Ozzie_Isaac. Surgery is definitely in his foreseeable future. Barium hasn't moved in 4 hours and he is regurgitating through anti-nausea meds ....so 
    I'm cutting him tomorrow when my shift is over. I'll keep you updated on the scavenger hunt
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon said:

Shid, dude, this is worth it, 4 Roses ok?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    edited May 2018
    YukonRon said:

Even better, bad joo joo does not even stand a chance..... 

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Since I'm staying up waiting to put a brisket on, thought I'd consider a Sheetz walk. Turns out, they now list calories on their online menu. That's depressing...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

been playing with a drone I just bought
    That is very fvcking cool

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    YukonRon said:

I hear Range Rovers have an anti-crawfish setting.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS