Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Prepairing to watch UNC vs dook.  At approximately 11:45 pm I will either be curled up in a ball or running around the house naaked like mental patient.  Don't judge

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    Just got back from slinging fish at the good 'ol VFW lent Fish Fry.  3 to go.  
    I am a walking oil slick.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Grayson Allen is still a POS.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited March 2018
    Watching Bee Gees One For All Tour, Australia 1989.  Man Barry Gibbs rocked an awesome mullet.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    edited March 2018
    bgebrent said:
    He’s about to get T’ed up. Flagrant. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    jeffwit said:
    bgebrent said:
    He’s about to get T’ed up. Flagrant. 
    Did he start crying again? 
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    bgebrent said:
    As a looooong time UNC fan, and a avaid Allen hater...That was not a foul....Let the BIG BOZ PLAY!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    edited March 2018
    I like Grayson.  he has some 'tude and bears a striking resemblance to Lyin' Ted Cruz!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    Getting our whole house painted.  Going on 3 weeks now.  Today was spraying the ceilings.  Mess is stressing me out.  I need a drink.
    Wtf? They using a 1/2” brush or do you have a 30000 SF house?
    None of the above .... Painters are kind of working their own schedule.  A day here, a day there.  Lots of reasons provided.  I finally got fed up, so they are hustling now.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    bucky925 said:
    bgebrent said:
    As a looooong time UNC fan, and a avaid Allen hater...That was not a foul....Let the BIG BOZ PLAY!
    This was in open court and intentional... hands down flagrant
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Helped son buy a car tonight.  Gawd I hate dealerships.  4 hours and we went there to look at ONE car and ended up getting that same one.

Back home, hanging with the dog and some refreshments.  Catching up on the forum, y’all been busy tonight.

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Getting our whole house painted.  Going on 3 weeks now.  Today was spraying the ceilings.  Mess is stressing me out.  I need a drink.
    None of the above .... Painters are kind of working their own schedule.  A day here, a day there.  Lots of reasons provided.  I finally got fed up, so they are hustling now.
    I’d pay them the same, ten bucks today, none tomorrow, fifty bucks next week. See how he likes it. Put him on the four week plan. I hate hearing stuff like this, just burns my arse. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    I’d pay them the same, ten bucks today, none tomorrow, fifty bucks next week. See how he likes it. Put him on the four week plan. I hate hearing stuff like this, just burns my arse. 
    Luckily, I have been paying as things get done.  That way if I had decided to cut bait I wouldn't be out money.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Nothing fancy, but here you go ...

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    Making some tikka masala sauce for use as a pizza base for tomorrow night.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Sounds like a good idea. 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    edited March 2018
    Chicken tikka masala pizza?  On a naan dough? 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • lousubcap
    TV on college B'ball all day as background and intermittent focus til the ACC show-down tonight.  I will pay attention to that one.  Meanwhile, getting ready (air-drying the fish) to smoke some salmon for friends.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Turned out to be a beautiful day here, so cooking some chicken for soup just because. 

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    TTC said:
    Turned out to be a beautiful day here, so cooking some chicken for soup just because. 

I would be hard pressed to get all that chicken in the soup.  Some likely wouldn’t make it. Lovely
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    johnnyp said:
    Chicken tikka masala pizza?  On a naan dough? 
    Something like that.  It’s an experiment of sorts.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    @DMW- definitely close based on the pull-back.  Tooth-pick for the brisket on a stick banquet that follows.  Lookin great.  
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    lousubcap said:
    @DMW- definitely close based on the pull-back.  Tooth-pick for the brisket on a stick banquet that follows.  Lookin great.  
    It was weird, the rack on the right pulled back early for some reason, it's not as close to done as it looks.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • I’m watching my Shockers take on Houston.  Go Wichita State!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,127
    Tiger is looking damn good