Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Billy Graham

Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
So sad to hear of his passing...

Comments

• six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    IMO he has lead a lot of people to Jesus.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Great man! RIP
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • My parents took me to see him around 60 years ago at a football stadium. It was packed. Something you never forget
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671

Revelation 22 King James Version (KJV)

22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Great Man.... Great Servant.....  RIP Billy...
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • May he Rest In Peace!  We won’t see another man like him for a long time.  

He was the last person with the courage to speak the truth about all the homos and aids.  Perverts!  
  • Seriously?
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE,  Blackstone, Weber genesis , Weber charcoal classic
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    RIP Rev. Graham
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    May he Rest In Peace!  We won’t see another man like him for a long time.  

He was the last person with the courage to speak the truth about all the homos and aids.  Perverts!  
    I hope you are right.

You know you could of just stopped after your first paragraph. There is no need for you to post that. 
    I'm with you on that!
  • May he Rest In Peace!  We won’t see another man like him for a long time.  

You know you could of just stopped after your first paragraph. There is no need for you to post that. 
    Okay but he was right about the Jews in the media too.  I’m jus saying.  Good man.
  • nolaegghead

Okay but he was right about the Jews in the media too.  I’m jus saying.  Good man.
    He was right in the Nixon tapes or he was right later after apologizing for them?  That's an important distinction.
    ...and what about the secret "dam" memo?

He was right in the Nixon tapes or he was right later after apologizing for them?  That's an important distinction.

I don think the apology was sincere.  He was jus shamed into it by the Jews who control the media.

• Jesus
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    Praise him!
    obviously some folks never read the last page of the bible =)=)=) still working on the first page =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    OP change the thread title to RIP @FlyOverCountry account. Pretty good account suicide.
  • All his posts are trolling. I appreciate a good troll just as much as anybody but this one is in bad taste. 

Little Rock, AR

• I’m not a troll.  People here keep saying that for some reason.  I’m jus new and trying to learn.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    I’m not a troll.  People here keep saying that for some reason.  I’m jus new and trying to learn.
    Keep trying @Sherryjames
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    I’m not a troll.  People here keep saying that for some reason.  I’m jus new and trying to learn.

Well, here's something you should have learned a looong time ago:

"It's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• It is a bit strange how @sherryjames has disappeared of late.
  • nolaegghead
    It is a bit strange how @sherryjames has disappeared of late.
    So if flyovercountry is sherryjames, and sherryjames is focker, could flyoverjames be sherryfocker or the reverse?  I'm really confused, as usual.
    nolaegghead said
      I'm really confused, as usual. 
    Then it's time to turn to Jesus, my son. 

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Last post, January 12
    1st post January 12.    =)
  • Woodchunk said:
    Last post, January 12
    1st post January 12.    =)

• nolaegghead
    dmchicago said:
    nolaegghead said
      I'm really confused, as usual. 
    Then it's time to turn to Jesus, my son. 

Naw.  I'll stick to reading Harry Potter books. ;)