Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Billy Graham

Options
13»

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    etherdome said:
    Looks like the troll’s  distasteful post has been removed.

If if you click on it, it will show 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    thetrim said:
    John and Nola must've lost the Sherry's password.

Either way, RIP Rev.
    Right.  That Sherry account was always showing up in threads to troll me, typically ones where i was already getting into it with other folks already.  No thanks.  I’ve got better things to do than troll myself on a bbq forum.
    I’ve done it to throw off the dogs a little back in the day. I gave myself a stern talking-to one glossy eyed Saturday morning and I’ve been adhering to the “Centex only” policy for quite some time now.

Like Tater Salad (Ron White) so artfully put it: “if you only (have relations) with your own wife, you can’t get caught”. Sage advice indeed, Ron

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    All of y’all trying to make a post go away by flagging it, while also quoting it... smdh.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    We had to remove my son from a Christian grade school because it was a dumping ground for kids with ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia etc. who couldn't hack it in the public school system.  Practicing "Grace" isn't always a good thing.
    Both my kids have add and dyslexia. Thanks. 

After reading back over my post I can see how what I said is offensive and rude. Thats not at all how i meant it.  There are times, like this, that I need to remember everyone doesn't know the back story to my poorly worded statement. Very sorry. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    We had to remove my son from a Christian grade school because it was a dumping ground for kids with ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia etc. who couldn't hack it in the public school system.  Practicing "Grace" isn't always a good thing.
    Both my kids have add and dyslexia. Thanks. 

After reading back over my post I can see how what I said is offensive and rude. Thats not at all how i meant it.  There are times, like this, that I need to remember everyone doesn't know the back story to my poorly worded statement. Very sorry. 
    Understood. Been there, done that. All good here. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,088
    Options
    Why would I create a troll account that follows me around being a d!ck?  I have enough real accounts doing that. ;)
    Just want to highlight this post.  Well played.  Create two seperate accounts who play anti-Nola over a period of months just as setup for that post.  EPIC! Folks on this forum do not appreciate the long con.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Why would I create a troll account that follows me around being a d!ck?  I have enough real accounts doing that. ;)
    Just want to highlight this post.  Well played.  Create two seperate accounts who play anti-Nola over a period of months just as setup for that post.  EPIC! Folks on this forum do not appreciate the long con.
    It's just like the way Obama's parents planted his birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers... the long con indeed.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited February 2018
    Options
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    edited February 2018
    Options
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    I got all excited. I thought you were posting a rack of ribs or something. Guess we will have to stay vigilant :)

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    So are all these dots ... A part of a long con?
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Shazaam!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    I got all excited. I thought you were posting a rack of ribs or something. Guess we will have to stay vigilant :)

Guess you missed the ones I posted in the Pork section a couple of weeks ago eh?*

* Yeah...don't go looking for those cuz that didn't happen (quelle surprise).

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• bgebrent
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

Guess you missed the ones I posted in the Pork section a couple of weeks ago eh?*

You're French is impressive.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

And your English isn’t.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited February 2018
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    ...this was a fail. Dangit. 

• bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

And your English isn’t.
    Ques que sais John?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited February 2018
    Options
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

-.. --- -. .----. - / ..-. --- .-. --. . - / - --- / -.. .-. .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --- ...- .- .-.. - .. -. .
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Stick to French, baguette boy. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

-.. --- -. .----. - / ..-. --- .-. --. . - / - --- / -.. .-. .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --- ...- .- .-.. - .. -. .
    Short con, you answered your question.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Stick to French, baguette boy. 
    France is amazing as I'm sure you know.  Baguettes are a staple ivory boy..
  • HeavyG
    Options
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

It's a crummy commercial!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

That is one of the things I love about this forum.  Someone always gets the joke. :smiley:
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

That is one of the things I love about this forum.  Someone always gets the joke. :smiley:
    Even when the joke is a couple months out of season.  
  • baychilla
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    No, short con.
    This is a long con ...

Never had ovaltine though that movie made me curious.
    Near San Francisco in California
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,529
    Options
    Revelation 19:2020:1021:8

Its really, really, really gonna suck for everyone who gets this wrong....

But it IS your choice...so good luck with that..

I'm not judging you, but that will come later..
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• HeavyG
    Options
    billt01 said:

Ahh yes...the Book of Revelation - proof that psychoactive drugs were widely used a few thousand years ago.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    billt01 said:

Ahh yes...the Book of Revelation - proof that psychoactive drugs were widely used a few thousand years ago.

if you read the whole bible front to back, revelations is where it gets interesting =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • FlyOverCountry
    FlyOverCountry Posts: 665
    edited February 2018
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    OP change the thread title to RIP @FlyOverCountry account. Pretty good account suicide.
    Nope!  Your dumb! LOL!