Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Food P0rn fail

Options

Comments

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options

No pics of the debacle.  Thought about a pic of it in the trash, but that seemed gratuitous.

Taking a picture of the item in the trash is a **** move any how.  You did the right thing.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IMO, they both have their place in the kitchen.
    Fresh handmade to carry delicate sauces, ravioli, and the heartier brass mold extruded for longer, heftier ragus, pasta bakes.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    A few pasta myths out there where things can go wrong too...

A raging boil
    Adding oil to the water
    Rinsing the starch off post boil

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options

No pics of the debacle.  Thought about a pic of it in the trash, but that seemed gratuitous.

Taking a picture of the item in the trash is a **** move any how.  You did the right thing.  
    There he is again, swooping in, Mr Helpful with the secret golden, glowing amoeba tortillas. Lol
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:

There he is again, swooping in, Mr Helpful with the secret golden, glowing amoeba tortillas. Lol

You're such a suave guy though. I'm flabbergasted as to why you're single and how come every Aldi cashier isn't flocking to Focker HQ.  

You no backing a trailer beeatch.  

Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:

The way you talk and the sorry pictures you post, never really add up.  

Maybe cook more than you read, and you should be on to something.  Maybe brush up on your photog skills too while you're add it Ansel Adams.  

Go ahead, click that disagree button.  I enjoy it.  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Focker said:

You're such a suave guy though. I'm flabbergasted as to why you're single and how come every Aldi cashier isn't flocking to Focker HQ.  

Wow.
    Things get real when the glowing amoebas get tossed in. Did I strike a nerve? Lol
    You need to toughen up, buttercup.
    Stay classy Matt.  :)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

Wow.
    Things get real when the glowing amoebas get tossed in. Lol
    Didn't know "classy" was in your vocabulary Focker. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

Wow.
    Things get real when the glowing amoebas get tossed in. Did I strike a nerve? Lol
    No nerve struck here. My work speaks for itself.  I can careless about what you think about my work.  I'm simply bringing out the fact you're really not the legend that you think you are. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options

But what if it's clumpy?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Focker said:
    Focker said:

Wow.
    No nerve struck here. My work speaks for itself.  I can careless about what you think about my work.  I'm simply bringing out the fact you're really not the legend that you think you are. 
    Your work? 
    What are you Bob Ross making happy little amoebas with dark sienna and titanium white? 
    Who said anything about being a legend?
    I'm glowing cornfused.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    Options

But what if it's clumpy?
    Clumpy Carbonara is trash pic worthy.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    Focker said:

But what if it's clumpy?
    Clumpy Carbonara is trash pic worthy.
    I'll take your word for it, seeing as how you're some kind of idiot savant when it comes to things that ought to be in the trash.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • Focker
    Options
    Matt glazes his meat with a fan brush.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,767
    Options
    You can never experience success without failure , props to. Rub some dirt on it and try again 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Focker
    Options
    Matt goes HARD in the muthaFockin' paint!!!
    Like a Ross.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Gotta be honest, that wasn't really worth returning for and I think you missed half that pic.
  • Focker
    Options
    Legume said:
    Gotta be honest, that wasn't really worth returning for and I think you missed half that pic.
    No, I didn't.
    We need to build a big happy wall.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Legume said:
    I have to agree, it wasn't judging someone by their marital status worthy, desperate, scared, running out of ammo guns blazing...done by a few...Eggcelsior, Justine, and now tarheelmatt.  Has to be a record. Lol

I truly feel honored, to be surrounded by such great people in this world, who are better than dating an Aldi cashier, and innately, back up a camping trailer.   :)

The moral compass is strong, pointing here.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    So salty...

Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook