Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Momma June

Options

Comments

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Much rather look at the buffalos ass than the ones you posted. I hope by "better" you are talking to JIC or SGH
    Snellville, GA

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    @Hans61 nice redemption 
    Snellville, GA

• Hans61
    Options
    @Hans61 nice redemption 
    It's Saturday someone had to stir the pot :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Anyone remember Honey Booboo? My wife was watching Momma June not to hot...

I know this will probably come off as a little rude or insensitive, but that is on ugly mother flipper right there. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    @sgh that is putting it very nicely. She makes ugly look like a supermodel. 
    Snellville, GA

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    Hans61 said:

I know this will probably come off as a little rude or insensitive, but that is on ugly mother flipper right there. 
    Scottie, you're acceptability-meter is finely tuned.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Yes, she is ugly as sin, and here we are on page two, and yet somehow still get to look at her mug.  That's what the kids these days describe as an "epic fail."
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Yes, she is ugly as sin, and here we are on page two, and yet somehow still get to look at her mug.  That's what the kids these days describe as an "epic fail."
    Must relate to global warming.
  • Hans61
    Options
    It's because @sgh quoted my starting post after all the beauty :-)
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    I'm making a promise to myself to never open this thread again. I won't be the cause for page 3!!
    Snellville, GA

• bgebrent
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Nope.  Its about global warming.  Get with the program.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    @Hans61
    There is no redemption from this, you've turned to the dark side.
    Jacksonville FL
  • SGH
    Options
    You know global warming has its positives. More often than not, the ladies dress like this when it's hot. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    How sad is it that this even makes tv. I mean what are the producers thinking. Says a lot about what the think about their audience that's for sure. I believe if you could watch this you could watch anything. 
    Obviously you've never heard of "Keeping Up With The Fame Whores", I mean the Kardashians.

There is a whole lot of steaming dogsh!t that makes it on to cable these days, and it seems the worse it is, the more popular.  
    On this point I cannot agree more. It is a disgusting display and it says something about our societal changes. I feel sorry for most of these folks. Money is definitely not everything in life. Too bad indeed. 
  • SGH
    Options
    Global cooling anyone?? 

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    You don't say
  • Hans61
    Options
    Dobie said:
    @Hans61
    There is no redemption from this, you've turned to the dark side.

Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • bgebrent
    Options
    SGH said:
    Global cooling anyone?? 

Proof we need global warming!
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    How sad is it that this even makes tv. I mean what are the producers thinking. Says a lot about what the think about their audience that's for sure. I believe if you could watch this you could watch anything. 
    Obviously you've never heard of "Keeping Up With The Fame Whores", I mean the Kardashians.

There is a whole lot of steaming dogsh!t that makes it on to cable these days, and it seems the worse it is, the more popular.  
    On this point I cannot agree more. It is a disgusting display and it says something about our societal changes. I feel sorry for most of these folks. Money is definitely not everything in life. Too bad indeed. 
    On the bright side, all that money she gets paid won't be out of circulation for long.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Must relate to global warming.

• txhawkeye
    txhawkeye Posts: 279
    Options
    Hans61 said:

I'd hit that!!!

With my car
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Legume said:

On the bright side, all that money she gets paid won't be out of circulation for long.
    Oh, I don't think most of them even realize they are being exploited and made fun of. They call them "stars"!!!! What a joke they are stooges. I truly feel sorry for most of them regardless of what they are paid, it's not enough to give up your dignity and privacy IMO. I hope she gets paid plenty. That's not at all my issue. Whether they are the villain or hero in the edited product, they are victims. Wittingly or not, doesn't matter. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:

Oh, I don't think most of them even realize they are being exploited and made fun of. They call them "stars"!!!! What a joke they are stooges. I truly feel sorry for most of them regardless of what they are paid, it's not enough to give up your dignity and privacy IMO. I hope she gets paid plenty. That's not at all my issue. Whether they are the villain or hero in the edited product, they are victims. Wittingly or not, doesn't matter. 
    I feel more sorry for those that watch the rubbish.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    txhawkeye said:
    Hans61 said:

I'd hit that!!!

With my car
    You might want to consider a Mack Truck instead of your car =)

Status- Standing by.

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,192
    Options
    SGH said:
    Hans61 said:

She's make a freight train take a dirt road 
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    SGH said:
    Hans61 said:

She's make a freight train take a dirt road 
    She is uglier than 3 bags of smashed a$$holes. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    That show should be called From Really Not to Slightly Less (But Still Solidly) Not
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Do you want to lose 20lbs of ugly fat Momma June?  Cut off your head.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."