Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Momma June

Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,412
Anyone remember Honey Booboo? My wife was watching Momma June not to hot...

“There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
Coach Finstock Teen Wolf

Comments

• YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,249
    Anus alert.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,369
    The fact some call this show entertainment is sickening. 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 1,789
    Nothing but trash 
    Two large BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, FlameBoss 300
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • Is the one on the right suppose to be the "hot"? I think not... 
    Snellville, GA

• This is borderline abuse @Hans61
    Snellville, GA

• Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,412
    This is borderline abuse @Hans61
    Just to pile on :-) 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • I'm no stud but man that poor woman is tough to look at. Straight up trash.
    Snellville, GA

• How sad is it that this even makes tv. I mean what are the producers thinking. Says a lot about what the think about their audience that's for sure. I believe if you could watch this you could watch anything. 
    Snellville, GA

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,496
    No surgery can improve that.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent said:
    Where would you even start @bgebrent
    Snellville, GA

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,582
    This seems like a thread @SGH would start.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

How sad is it that this even makes tv. I mean what are the producers thinking. Says a lot about what the think about their audience that's for sure. I believe if you could watch this you could watch anything. 
    Obviously you've never heard of "Keeping Up With The Fame Whores", I mean the Kardashians.

There is a whole lot of steaming dogsh!t that makes it on to cable these days, and it seems the worse it is, the more popular.  
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• @jic I have heard of keeping up with the trash but never watched it so have no comparison. Wife made me watch about 3 minutes of honey doodoo and I could't believe what I was seeing... or what she was watching!
    Snellville, GA

• JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,139
    I heard from a good source that she may be at the BB petting zoo.....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
    Honored you would think so :-)
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,076
    I have been trying to play nice as of late ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,650
    bgebrent said:
    Where would you even start @bgebrent
    Removing my eyes
    Greensboro, NC
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,336
    My kinda woman:
    Heat in the winter,
    Shade in the summer!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • Botch said:
    My kinda woman:
    Heat in the winter,
    Shade in the summer!  

I'll stick with the winter coat and the swimming pool.
    Snellville, GA

SGH said:
    Bulllsheaht.  You posted a pic of some fat friggin "lady" just the other day.  I feel like you subscribe to the "bigger the cushion, the better the pushin" theory of women.

SGH said:
    Bulllsheaht.  You posted a pic of some fat friggin "lady" just the other day.  I feel like you subscribe to the "bigger the cushion, the better the pushin" theory of women.
    Notice I winked at then above =)

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • @SGH Is it too late for @Hans61 to replace his original picture with this picture? 
    Snellville, GA

@SGH Is it too late for @Hans61 to replace his original picture with this picture? 
    Sadly the damage has been done my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

To all it looks like this will soon be the way of the buffalo. It was just for fun, and I'll pile on with something better momentarily 
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
    Hans61 said:
    To all it looks like this will soon be the way of the buffalo. 
    You never know my friend, sometimes the buffalo shows mercy. Maybe we will get lucky. 

Status- Standing by.