Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First the Blue Devils and now Even Bears Can't beat Our Cocks!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Marty_Huggins
    Options
    Having strippers at a party, throwing out racial slurs and threatening sodomy with a broom stick aren't the types of behavior I want to see out of my kids.
    Pressler is who I feel sorry for - he got shafted. 
    Right, it's just that many folks believe they gang raped the girl. No.

The only part of what you wrote that's established fact is that they had a party and invited strippers.  But I know, trafficking in innuendo is all the rage, especially when applied to wealthy white kids.
    yes, wealthy white kids often end up on the wrong side of history. Jesus. even "butt toots" agreed with you on that one 
    I often agree with the truth. 
    we all do as we see it, Butt Toots :)

Sumter. South Carolina
    Bring Your Broom, Cuz it's a mess
    Medium BGE, Weber Genesis, Weber Kettle
    2 Pugs (Muffins and Poundcakes)

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,046
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Having strippers at a party, throwing out racial slurs and threatening sodomy with a broom stick aren't the types of behavior I want to see out of my kids.

The only part of what you wrote that's established fact is that they had a party and invited strippers.  But I know, trafficking in innuendo is all the rage, especially when applied to wealthy white kids.
    yes, wealthy white kids often end up on the wrong side of history. Jesus. even "butt toots" agreed with you on that one 
    ESPN did a 30/30 on the whole thing.  Give it a watch sometime.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options

well. if ESPN says it's true....
    Sumter. South Carolina

• JohnInCarolina
    edited March 2017
    Options

You're right McFly, the 30/30s have all been giant propaganda vehicles for Mickey Mouse.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    It was just a matter of time.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    "head" line news!!!  Game COCKS DO NOT HAVE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION!!! 

Historical.  For a change.  Or not.  i really don't know.

Are we talking about basketball or forum "members"?
    Options
    Yep, here we go.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

@Marty_Huggins  are you reincarnated from a previous handle? Who were youand where are you from?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Curious as to the answer to the question as well, @northGAcock

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options

@Marty_Huggins  are you reincarnated from a previous handle? Who were youand where are you from?
    I think he was birthed from him mother's dookie shoot.  Reason why he's a tad anal.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options

I'm not reincarnated. I just got excited when the GameCocks started to win. I would have been pretty much a lurker if that didn't happen. I probably came in a little hot with all the winning and drinking during the games. I hope I didn't wear out my welcome with anyone (except butt toots- he's rude)

Sumter. South Carolina

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

I'm not reincarnated. I just got excited when the GameCocks started to win. I would have been pretty much a lurker if that didn't happen. I probably came in a little hot with all the winning and drinking during the games. I hope I didn't wear out my welcome with anyone (except butt toots- he's rude)

You are more than welcome here. You live in the state?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options

and I guess Matt too since he said I was born from my mother's dookie shoot. I think it's actually Dookie Chute but I'm probably splitting hairs with a fine UNC grad such as him. He knows how to spell stuff.
    Sumter. South Carolina

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

The old pot and kettle analogy again. It never goes away with guys like you around. LOL!
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options

I do! Sumpter. 
    Sumter. South Carolina

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

I do! Sumpter. 
    I think you misspelled "Dumpster"
  • Marty_Huggins
    Options

I do! Sumpter. 
    Oh, are you sad that your team lost? I'm sorry my hometown is not elite enough for you. 
    Sumter. South Carolina

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,979
    edited March 2017
    Options

The old pot and kettle analogy again. It never goes away with guys like you around. LOL!

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

I mean guys who are offended by the very behavior they partake in themselves. Guys like that. What did you think I meant? Did I imply something else?
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

I mean guys who are offended by the very behavior they partake in themselves. Guys like that. What did you think I meant? Did I imply something else?
    I was going to be snarky to OP but I''m trying to be nicer now :) 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    It's the kinder, gentler centex
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

I do! Sumpter. 
    Oh, are you sad that your team lost? I'm sorry my hometown is not elite enough for you. 
    Lol
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Dumpster fire.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

I really never get tired of you using that analogy.  Keep it up, you are the coolest person on the forum.
    Options

Everything I said they did came directly from court transcripts. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

Everything I said they did came directly from court transcripts. 
    Right.  The players were also picked out of a lineup... according to court transcripts.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It has to be true- I saw it on the inter webs. 

court documents also had something about- if the glove don't fit you must acquit. Since it was in the transcripts I'm sure they got that one right too?
    Greensboro, NC
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'm happy to concede the players didn't exercise great judgment, fine.  My point was only that the way they were treated - in the court of public opinion and by the DA - was totally unjustified.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Totally agree- they got caught up in a political stunt. The DA tied to gain appeasement votes to win the election. He was totally unethical and ignored obvious facts- guess that's why he was disbarred for it. 

And then later arrested himself
    Greensboro, NC
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Agreed. Those kids made a few small errors in judgement and just about got crucified.
    Lord knows I've been guilty of a pile of stuff I wouldn't want to wind up in court transcripts. That chick was crazier than a $hit house rat. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA