Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    These sweet 16 games so far tonight have been wonderful.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    These sweet 16 games so far tonight have been wonderful.
    Indeed!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Drinking a little Woodford and watching X v Arizona.  Took tomorrow off.  What a game!
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    X has been incredible this year. I know several that had them in the 8.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @Lit I'm glad they approved for you .. You hear horror stories about dealing with HOA's .. You're a better man than me...if I payed that much for property I wouldn't let anyone tell me what I'm doing with it

after the $&/? I put up with at work if someone came knocking on my door hen pecking after a 15 hr shift...It would not be pretty
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,747
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    @Lit I'm glad they approved for you .. You hear horror stories about dealing with HOA's .. You're a better man than me...if I payed that much for property I wouldn't let anyone tell me what I'm doing with it

after the $&/? I put up with at work if someone came knocking on my door hen pecking after a 15 hr shift...It would not be pretty
    much prefer neighbors talking behind my back then telling me what a can and cant do =) no way is an hoa for me
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:

much prefer neighbors talking behind my back then telling me what a can and cant do =) no way is an hoa for me
    If it wasn't for the community pool, landscaping, and snow removal, my tolerance for the BS stuff would be much lower.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,747
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:

If it wasn't for the community pool, landscaping, and snow removal, my tolerance for the BS stuff would be much lower.
    i live on a lake,  yard has not been mowed in maybe 10 years, and i dont bother with snow removal (the town does it so they can turn the truck around in my yard)  and my dog poops in the yard next door, no one likes that guy next door B)  he abandoned his house but pays the taxes, my neighbors hate hate hate him, i hope he never sells, he takes all the weight

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Going to try this out for the first time 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options

Pretty good cooked at 650 easy I'd buy again but try and plan for a little more creative toppings and cheese
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Elementary honors chorus. Fun Friday. 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Elementary honors chorus. Fun Friday. 

I really enjoy the way you roll. Cheers!
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Just ordered a pizza and getting ready to watch the Gamecocks spank the Bears. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Watching this week's Legion. 30 seconds in and I can tell it's gonna be a good one.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • pgprescott
    Options
    DMW said:
    Watching this week's Legion. 30 seconds in and I can tell it's gonna be a good one.
    Thought you'd be celebrating a new horizon. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Watching NCAA B'ball-no idea of who/what is Legion...but if not sports or news then I'm clueless.  Part two-fueling the rocket engine, beer and bourbon-launch will happen, LEO or escape velocity still to be determined.  Have a great Friday!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    DMW said:
    Took the family out for dinner tonight.

Got home from work trip to Texas this afternoon and had a few phone calls to take care of. Didn't have time to prep anything and I was tired, let someone else do the cooking.

@lousubcap - As a point of reference:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5114356/

The hotel cable didn't have FX so I'm watching it from Tivo tonight instead of live Wednesday night.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • pgprescott
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    Took the family out for dinner tonight.

Got home from work trip to Texas this afternoon and had a few phone calls to take care of. Didn't have time to prep anything and I was tired, let someone else do the cooking.

@lousubcap - As a point of reference:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5114356/

The hotel cable didn't have FX so I'm watching it from Tivo tonight instead of live Wednesday night.
    Well done! 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Went for sushi. Some jack leg parked the motorized cart behind me. Redneck #2 returned it. 

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Well, farewell Baylor!   =)
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,038
    Options
    DMW said:z
    No turning back, gave my notice this morning...
    Congrats!!  Scary step, but imagine 1 year from now.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,038
    Options
    SGH said:
    Touring an old Fort. Pretty good size cannon they had. 
    New smoker?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • bgebrent
    Options
    SGH said:
    Touring an old Fort. Pretty good size cannon they had. 
    New smoker?
    New big unit.
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,338
    Options
    Just assembled some "at home"  back therapy. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    New smoker?
    bgebrent said:
    New big unit.
    Naw, it's really a cannon. However upon looking at my first thought was hey, that would make a heck of a cooker  =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Pan fried some fries with some cabbies aged white cheddar on top. Titos and grapefruit flowin and playing the new Zelda.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    The Buffalo roams this morning.