Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fat Fingered Newbies Beware!!!

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    Raymont said:
    hey, at least you had 15 posts before you disaggreed.. I had a complete newbee disagree with me with post count: 1.  It hurt my feeling.  I drank many bourbons but am now a stronger person for it.
    I picked up a suitor who flagged me like 40times in a row.  His thread got deleted, but my flags stayed.  No way to unflag now.  I hold them up as high praise.  Not often someone cares enough to stalk you.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Raymont said:
    hey, at least you had 15 posts before you disaggreed.. I had a complete newbee disagree with me with post count: 1.  It hurt my feeling.  I drank many bourbons but am now a stronger person for it.
    I picked up a suitor who flagged me like 40times in a row.  His thread got deleted, but my flags stayed.  No way to unflag now.  I hold them up as high praise.  Not often someone cares enough to stalk you.
    It's a sign of jealous love.  Be proud you're so attractive to members of both sexes.
    Maybe, like me, it was all a slip of the finger. Sometimes you mean to stay on the outside, but before you know it, you're in a dark place. Then you try and try to get out, but slip right back in. In, out, in, out. Everyone's all worked up, you're panicking... You get the picture.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• nolaegghead
    In Ozzie's case, I think someone was doing some furious finger-slipping, if you know what I mean.
    Paints dry on that picture.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    How do I flag somebody?  :wink:
    Flags are a rite of passage. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Just seams that Neil Young's version of Pants on the Ground should be posted here. I ain't got the faintest idea why....

https://youtu.be/VcN_0tkT9w8
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • nolaegghead
    How do I flag somebody?  :wink:
    Flags are a rite of passage. 
    Start with obtaining the proper *water soluble* lubricant....
    @Ozzie_Isaac I think I had a bromance with the same suitor. 
  • nolaegghead
    youse guys git around
    Kayak said:
    Feel free to flag my posts until I get banned, or whatever the eventual punishment is.
    You will be forced to cook only with gas for all of eternity. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    @Ozzie_Isaac I think I had a bromance with the same suitor. 
    I thought I was special!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Thinking about Friday... Yeah, that's me on the right.  

friday
    *ziiiiip*.... *thud*

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited January 2017
    Kayak said:
    I recently flagged Ron of RRP fame, and apparently that is a bad thing. 

If you think that flagging him is taboo, try mentioning his money. His rich a$$ cussed me out. And don't let him fool you, he has more fukking money than John D. Rockefeller and Sam Walton combined. 
    If I had just half of his money I would buy this forum just so I could ban him ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited January 2017
    2 time sexy!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Legume said:
    Its always funny no matter how prepared I am for it. I actually think it keeps getting better.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    That is a very old picture. Not sure what gives you such a rise in your Levis.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    RRP said:
    That is a very old picture. Not sure what gives you such a rise in your Levis.
    Your eyes broken? 
  • SGH
    I'm all for razzing guys, but @RRP stays well out of the scrum.  Ron is a great guy, and has passion for eggs and helping people.
    I agree with the above. However I pick at him simply because I do like him. You can notice that the folks I really like I mess with. Example- Nola. I call him a hippy, a libtard, a taxocrat, a homosexual, a penis puffer, a turd burglar, etc, etc. 
     The same goes for Ron. I pick at him about his money because I like him. Not harm no foul on my part. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    SGH said:
    I'm all for razzing guys, but @RRP stays well out of the scrum.  Ron is a great guy, and has passion for eggs and helping people.
    I agree with the above. However I pick at him simply because I do like him. You can notice that the folks I really like I mess with. Example- Nola. I call him a hippy, a libtard, a taxocrat, a homosexual, a penis puffer, a turd burglar, etc, etc. 
     The same goes for Ron. I pick at him about his money because I like him. Not harm no foul on my part. 
    Same here, buddy.  Maybe that doesn't look good for me because I don't hassle ron or big green craig.  Those guys do good work, and I'm not going to f with 'em. 

You, on the other hand, are an anus-lovin' redneck m-f-er.  Love ya bro.
    SGH said:
    Same here, buddy.  Maybe that doesn't look good for me because I don't hassle ron or big green craig.  Those guys do good work, and I'm not going to f with 'em. 

You, on the other hand, are an anus-lovin' redneck m-f-er.  Love ya bro.
    Get a room.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SGH
    You, on the other hand, are an anus-lovin' redneck m-f-er. 
    You know me well my friend ;) 

Love ya bro.
    The love is returned in kind. 

Status- Standing by.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    I seen this shid on an episode of "The Love Boat" 40 years ago. It was sappy then too.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    YukonRon said:
    I seen this shid on an episode of "The Love Boat" 40 years ago. It was sappy then too.
    True fact:  all the calamari on the love boat was, in fact, anus.
    YukonRon said:
    True fact:  all the calamari on the love boat was, in fact, anus.
    No question of it my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    That's what we call a "forum pivot".
    Y'all are killing it. Great thread.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    I've been flagged a couple of times for off topic after posting on topic. If I were upset, I'd find their old posts and return the favor. That might or might not have happened. I'll deny everything. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.