Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Where's the bung?
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Where's the bung?
    It didn't fit either. Had to get a bigger hammer.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Been about a year since I used this smoker. Decided it needed a clean burn.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    Options
    Getting ready to smoke some butts.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Watching Child's Play with my boy, and nephews.  The youngest, gets to see where his nickname "Chucky" derived.  

"Friends to the end, high tee ho, hahahaha"

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DMW
    Options
    Butts are on. 2 pack of boneless butts weighing in at 15.75#. Running around 275*-300*.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    @DMW Damn Dwayne, you have been a cooking machine the last few days.  Where is all this food going?  (Good for you!)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Guess I'll give it a try. Moms boss is an egger and borrows my "truck attic" every year for vacation. This year he brought me a thank you. Good guy. 

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Watching USA women's soccer.  Really can't believe how large the field is. Can't figure out the length of these halves?
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Guess I'll give it a try. Moms boss is an egger and borrows my "truck attic" every year for vacation. This year he brought me a thank you. Good guy. 

It's not bad.  Just know you'll get some unplanned smoke on your grub.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,432
    Options
    WOW now watching ping pong.  Forrest Gump is pretty close to reality. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DMW
    Options
    Letting the butts rest while the sides are getting ready.

@Sea2Ski - We're on vacation at my in-laws. What doesn't get consumed at meal time or next day leftovers we're freezing.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    The Aussie swimmers look like minions in those parkas and shower caps 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,173
    Options
    Telling myself I do not need a cardoon.  Really, I don't,  but I want one ....

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,057
    Options
    Telling myself I do not need a cardoon.  Really, I don't,  but I want one ....

I could go broke in that place, @Ozzie_Isaac .  Love me some World Market.  
  • Dyal_SC
    Options
    Watching "Man Fire Food" on Netflix.  Pretty cool stuff with various outdoor cooking methods across America.  It's become my new marathon-show. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,502
    Options
    Thinking about dinner this weekend.

That looks just offal!  

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Watching "Man Fire Food" on Netflix.  Pretty cool stuff with various outdoor cooking methods across America.  It's become my new marathon-show. 
    Its a great show!

Also, World Marke is awesome. Some great unique stuff.  I had to stay strong :)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Botch said:
    Thinking about dinner this weekend.

That looks just offal!  
    Very punny!  The oriental market had lots of cool stuff.  Not really sure how to cook pig tendons or beef ligaments,  but I'm thinking of going back for some oxtail.  Really want to try an oxtail soup recipie I saw on triple D.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Just took a customer home who lives in a real castle. Maybe the coolest home I've ever seen.  Currently plotting how I can ask him to take me inside for a tour without sounding creepy.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Exterior pics?
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Just took a customer home who lives in a real castle. Maybe the coolest home I've ever seen.  Currently plotting how I can ask him to take me inside for a tour without sounding creepy.
    Tell him "If you invite me in for drinks, I'll make it worth while".  That should work and not sound creepy at all.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Eggscuses
    Eggscuses Posts: 399
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Tell him "If you invite me in for drinks, I'll make it worth while".  That should work and not sound creepy at all.  
    Should he be licking his lips at the same time?
  • tarheelmatt
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Eggscuses said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Should he be licking his lips at the same time?
    With some bedroom eyes.... 

Possibly wearing a button up shirt with the top seven buttons un-buttoned, wearing a big gold chain that is intertwined in nappy chest hair.  You know, that kinda looks like dried taco meat.  

Yeah.... That'll do it! 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Dyal_SC
    Options
    @Jeremiah , is he involved with horse racing?  Or maybe an Irish traveller?  Some of the Irish travellers in the area don't even actually live in the castle-type houses they build.  They live in smaller houses adjacent to them.  
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    @Jeremiah , is he involved with horse racing?  Or maybe an Irish traveller?  Some of the Irish travellers in the area don't even actually live in the castle-type houses they build.  They live in smaller houses adjacent to them.  
    Soooo... asking him if he likes to ride and has a whip is what you're suggesting?  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Craig no he's a retired surgeon. Looked it up in zillow. He owns a whole city block in downtown Aiken.  Estimated at 3.5millon bucks. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,220
    Options
    I figured it was one of the area gypsies. 
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    I snapped this as I was waiting on the gate. The guy was even cooler than his house. He showed me around the property and house, 170 rose bushes, banana trees, magnolias, a pool,  and two greenhouses. When I pulled up he was outside building in-line fertilizer carts that meter 10% solution that's tapped into the drop lines for the roses. I hope I'm half that cool when I'm 80.