Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NFL FINAL FOUR - SUPER BOWL TEAMS -OT

Options

Comments

• Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    @Darby_Crenshaw I respectfully disagree on Peyton having a "noodle for a throwing arm". There are always improvements needed. The ball has to be caught and held onto. D does bring home championships (totally agree!). Denver and New England both have excellent defense. Brady "Goat" has my respect on his ability to lead his team to wins. That said one of my favorite games to watch has always been The Broncos vs The Patriots even before these two QBs were playing the game. Sunday we'll see The Sheriff vs The Goat once again. I fully expect to watch an electrifying game. 
    A lot of those "drops" were under thrown balls that the receiver had to come back for... It looked like duck season in Denver last week... Fortunately for the Broncos the D and run game has been great, if Manning has to win this game with his arm Osweiler will finish the game. Oh and one more thing, D Thomas needs to man up and catch the ball and stop worrying about getting popped.
  • jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Having a good offense AND defense wins championships.
    Scoring the most points wins championships too.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    As said before, if they can't score, they can't win. Good defenses score too. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Pats and Panthers. @NPHuskerFL , I admire Peyton immensely, his time has past brother?  Pat's will win it out.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Pats and Panthers. @NPHuskerFL , I admire Peyton immensely, his time has past brother?  Pat's will win it out.
    Broncos. Peyton and elevation.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Pat's will defeat panthers.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    :hushed: Sunday we'll see which teams prevail. Expect both games will be good till the very end. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    How do you like your crow?
    I like mine lightly dusted with flour, browned in butter, then finished in the pressure cooker with 4 cups of brown gravy and onions. I'm real fond of mashed potatoes with this dish =)  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    Options
    SGH said:
    I like mine lightly dusted with flour, browned in butter, then finished in the pressure cooker with 4 cups of brown gravy and onions. I'm real fond of mashed potatoes with this dish =)  
    Dixie Style, of course.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    SGH said:
    Dixie Style, of course.
    It goes without saying my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    the pats are getting healthy at the right time =)
    You're so right fish! They're going to crush whoever they have to face in the Super Bowl.
  • WyBBQer
    WyBBQer Posts: 66
    Options
    Go Denver, I'll be in the stands cheering you on. I know it will be a great game and I see Denver winning.
    1 LBGE & 1 MMBGE
    Lingle, WY
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    I'll tell you right now..... Super Bowl champs will be the Carolina Panthers!!!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Here it comes, I am smoking some sausages, roasting some cheesy potatoes and wings for the games.
    Broncos and Cardinals.
    If they don't win, at least the food will be great!

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Brady is 2-6 lifetime when playing in Denver, and has lost his last two playoff meetings against Manning.
    While true, Gronk and Edelman were out or missed part of the game, Denver beat them this season with a backup at QB.
    If it goes late, or OT, I like Denver's chances.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Cardinals have the best road record in the league at 7-1. Panthers are the only team undefeated at home. I like Fitz, but detest Palmer. The cardinals will blitz coming off the bus, but Cam lead the league in TDs thrown while blitzing (18).
    Thinking Panthers -3 all day.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Panthers for sure.. I was at Auburn, and actually in Arizona for the 2010 national championship game... War Eagle

Go Panthers!!!
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Vet school?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    I hope Brady remembered to bring the pump this year. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    That is funny. He might have to go a couple extra pounds lower to make up for the lack of air pressure at Mile High.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I bet Manning didn't forget to use his:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Buffalo in 3 - 2 - 1 ...............  =)

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Brady has thrown more TDs at Mile High this year than Peyton.  FWIW.

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    The only thing I care about at this point is seeing the New England Cheaters lose.
    And every time I watch a game with a favorite, the favorite loses.

I solved the dilemma by buying tix to a Miles Davis documentary, Miles Ahead, showing this afternoon as part of the Sundance film festival.  I'll record the game and if Denver wins it, I'll watch it.  

I hope this doesn't cost me my man-card...  =)

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Pignpoke
    Options
    I am fixing wings for an appetizer and hope for two big games!
    Greenville, South Carolina - One LGE
    Warm Grill and Cold Beer
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    'cheaters'

m'kay

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• byrne092
    byrne092 Posts: 746
    edited January 2016
    Options

Broncos all the way!
    XL, Medium BGE & Blackstone I XAR-Woo2 & Rig-BO Flameboss 500

St. Louis, MO