Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    Getting ready to go see the homtetown Jets against the Canadiens. I love me Habs but the Jets need the points more. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I'm bringing the large BGE up to temp and online for the first time in over 3 months. Man it feels good to be cooking again instead of watching tugs!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Just got back from seeing my tax lady. The day of the year I loathe the most. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Sitting outside enjoying a few hours of spring temps before thunderstorms roll in and the temps crash.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    Getting them ready for the inaugural cook.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options

I really am watching paint dry.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,089
    Options
    @grege345 I was working on a D6N with prototype hardware.  We would get an intermintant ECM fault which would throw the parking brake.  Running at high idle in 3rd gear and dropping the parking brake the machine instantly stopped.  That just plan hurt.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Killing it at Bingo tonight ....

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options

You really know how to draw a crowd. LOL maybe you should have a low and slow going to up your game

LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    I tried goofy voices.  Half the group loved it and half got pissy.  I went back to proffessional caller mode LOL!
  • grege345
    Options

You really know how to draw a crowd. LOL maybe you should have a low and slow going to up your game

• grege345
    Options
    By half do you mean 4?

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Hey they were the tough half.
  • SGH
    Options
    Just for nostalgic reasons, let's look at a tug :whistle: 

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    OK, @WeberWho? - You suck.

Now what am I doing? Just closed my LinkedIn tab after deleting the comment I had started when realizing Linkedin is a professional network and I've been drinking.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • NoDak1959
    NoDak1959 Posts: 45
    Options
    Cooking ribs and having  a adult beverage.
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    @WeberWho? Some great pints over there! wish Iwas there --
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @WeberWho? FTW!  again.  Nice shots.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    DMW said:
    OK, @WeberWho? - You suck.

Now what am I doing? Just closed my LinkedIn tab after deleting the comment I had started when realizing Linkedin is a professional network and I've been drinking.
    Chicken.  I find the honesty brought on my liquid courage refreshing in proffessional correspondence.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Watching a Dean Smith Documentary on the Showtime app.   Very good!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Grader07
    Grader07 Posts: 264
    Options
    Sitn on top of a coal pile in a d10 dozer reading the egghead forums....
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Actually you were stealing a bbq guru out from under me :look_at_the_time: 

I PM'd to slow.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

Grader07 said:
    Sitn on top of a coal pile in a d10 dozer reading the egghead forums....
    Good deal!  Glad its a Cat.  What model?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Actually you were stealing a bbq guru out from under me :look_at_the_time: 

I PM'd to slow.
    Way to slooooooooow.  I was all over that!  :smiley: 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options
    I just woke that hippy in New Orleans up. 

Status- Standing by.

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Getting my Friday cook underway... Turboish pork butt, some baby backs, and then some Naan pizzas tonight...

also prepping a batch of green lightening shrimp and chicken breasts for tomorrow. Today's pork butt is for the freezer...
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Still watching the carpet go by....

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @theyolksonyou at least this one doesn't have a guy stepping over the safety line.