Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I need to be on the road by 6:30AM tomorrow. So I'm switching to shut down mode a bit early. Just poured myself a Jack & Coke Zero and found GoodFellas on SpikeTV.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    DMW said:
    I need to be on the road by 6:30AM tomorrow. So I'm switching to shut down mode a bit early. Just poured myself a Jack & Coke Zero and found GoodFellas on SpikeTV.

Your up this late.  Might as well just stay up now.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @DMW Spike might actually show Billy Batts getting the shocker of a lifetime. :whistle: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @DMW Spike might actually show Billy Batts getting the shocker of a lifetime. :whistle: 
    I almost believed you were innocent.  Not now!  These come to easy to you.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    DMW said:

I'll give you a wake up call i'm usually rollin south at 4:45
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    grege345 said:
    DMW said:

I'll give you a wake up call i'm usually rollin south at 4:45
    That, sir, is inhumane!
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Bwhahahahah... two in the pink and one in the stink...

Pretty sure Witchata St fans throw the shocker at games. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options

Ok, I live under a boulder....

this is all very educational to a middle aged redneck. 
    Should have a disclaimer "do not try this on your wife.... or animal"
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • grege345
    Options

Ok, I live under a boulder....

this is all very educational to a middle aged redneck. 
    Should have a disclaimer "do not try this on your wife.... or animal"
    hahahahaha unless you wanna lose your pinky lol

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @tarheelmatt I may be an unstreetwise middle aged redneck, but I've been with the same woman for 22 years, I'm smart enough to know a bad idea when I see one. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Watching Foul Play. Classic love it!
    FOUL PLAY (1978) "TRIBUTE MONTAGE": https://youtu.be/IpF-l4jSuA0
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    That shocker would be considered "Foul Play" at my house. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
  • DMW
    Options
    Just saw the bit about slicing the garlic with a razor blade. That's a great idea, need to try that.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    DMW said:
    Just saw the bit about slicing the garlic with a razor blade. That's a great idea, need to try that.
    Slice with razor blade?  How/why?
  • DMW
    Options
    DMW said:

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thats cool.  I always have sliced then crushed.  Crushing really seems to let the oils out and help the flavor a bunch.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Watching a guy I played JV ball with in high school coach Murray St to a victory in the NIT. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac have you never ever seriously seen Good Fellas?  If that's a negative Ghostrider you've gotta see it. It's a moral imperative. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac have you never ever seriously seen Good Fellas?  If that's a negative Ghostrider you've gotta see it. It's a moral imperative. 

Thats classified.  I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Sorry, love Top Gun.  Nope.  I have not seen Good Fellas.  I will add it to my to watch pile.
  • grege345
    Options

Sorry, love Top Gun.  Nope.  I have not seen Good Fellas.  I will add it to my to watch pile.
    Your man card is suspended till further notice

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:

I use a microplane many times for garlic and ginger and that really brings the flavor out too. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    @YEMTrey - not to keep harping on the insurance thing- but if someone rear-ended you then the other driver is clearly at fault.  Maybe it is different state to state, but something similar happened to my wife years ago and I don't think we even talked to our insurance company.  The insurance company of the driver at fault handled everything.   Just thought I would throw that out there.  Assuming they have insurance then that might be another route you can take. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Soooo... How many of you guys got smacked or cussed out last night after using said hand gestures above?  
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @tarheelmatt I may be an unstreetwise middle aged redneck, but I've been with the same woman for 22 years, I'm smart enough to know a bad idea when I see one. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

What?  Ah dang my wife hacked my account.  I meant I love Red Dawn.
  • DMW
    Options
    On a train from NJ to Manhattan. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    USAA is by far the best. I wish I could get it. 

Ozzie_Isaac said:
    I have USAA.  They have been great.  Due to some youthful indiscretion I figure my premiums still have not covered what they have paid out for me.
    DISAGREE. Perhaps they are good to their members but they are horrible to deal with. It took 3 months to get them to pay for the damage one of their members did to my car. Good Guy Geico paid for it and then fought for reimbursement on my behalf. What a nightmare.
  • thegooddocta
    Options

What?  Ah dang my wife hacked my account.  I meant I love Red Dawn.
    As long as it's the original... You get two man points back.
    Mike - (1)LBGE, HeaterMeter v4.2.4
    Little Rhody Egger - East Greenwich, RI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @thegooddocta yup its the original.  Never seen the new one.