Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Is it just me you dont like @Mikee???

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    edited December 2014
    I thought New Jersey was the arm pit of america! :D

Mikee arrived about the same time gator egger left.....Hmmmm

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    Let's get back to the pizza dough recipe. 

How 'bout it, @Mikee?
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    This made me look at my account. Only the second time i have noticed it. Hell, I used to mark VI's in some derogatory way every time, thought of it as a toy.... So what0Promote  56Off Topic  50Disagree  1.1KAgree  2.2KLike  4Spam  12Abuse  39Troll
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• I swear half of these are butt flaggings.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    I have sometimes mistakenly clicked the wrong selection/button before and try to catch it when that does happen.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    I swear half of these are butt flaggings.

@JohnInCarolina‌ and @tarheelmatt‌ , it's hard to believe @mikee could have so many accidental butt flags. He has to be deliberately flagging some of them. Just saying.

@mikee, if you are following this thread, it's really easy to unflag a post you accidentally flagged. Just click on the flag that you accidentally clicked and it will remove the flag.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I hope we figure this out. This is really serious stuff. I need to get to 1,000,000 points.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    At the rate I am going, I may get to 10,000 points before I die.  

Kinda makes me feel like that kid trying to get that huge prize and playing the dang games with tokens.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Yeah, whenever I "like" someones pizza, there he is to "disagree", It's not just you, you'll notice who is cool is who is a douche soon enough.
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • funny thread.  1,000,000 points....50 dollar gift card.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    funny thread.  1,000,000 points....50 dollar gift card.

Unfortunately, nobody will achieve the points because the people at BGE hire trolls to flag people's postings to subtract points.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • DMW
    In case someone stumbles on this thread and thinks 1,000,000 points will get you anything...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • that's hilarious, @dmv just saw your post on the Ice Cream Cone smores, gonna try that out with my daughter this weekend. She is all about some smores. I think she will get a kick out of this (shes 4).
  • DMW
    @scruffee81 - Been too long since I've done the smores, sounds great. Just a word of caution when serving to that age group. Sometimes the marshmallow can be molten and they aren't as cautious as they should be.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Don't worry about @Mikee - I don't think he was breast fed as a child.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DMW said:
    @scruffee81 - Been too long since I've done the smores, sounds great. Just a word of caution when serving to that age group. Sometimes the marshmallow can be molten and they aren't as cautious as they should be.

noted. thanks!
  • Don't worry about @Mikee - I don't think he was breast fed as a child.
    or....maybe he still is....
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited December 2014

Mikee too often comes across as obnoxious, so I do not defend him when I note

that I've seen much more obnoxious offerings from others here.   /:)    One was recently banned and at least a couple others remain frequent and popular posters. 

Just saying.   :)>-

Besides . . . Mikee has a right to be cocky considering his killer BBQ sauces and awesome pizza

You don't have to take his word for it, just check out the pics of his amazing cooks!

Exactly!

@Mikee, you don't have to be a cameraman, but get a camera, man!

B-)

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    DMW said:
    Good advice for the 40 year old bourbon swilling glutton as well.  I burned the $hit outta my mouth. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Zmokin
    Zmokin Posts: 1,938
    I was stationed at Keesler AFB for Tech school in the USAF.
    While there, I always heard that Biloxi was the armpit of the USA.
    I know in the summer, with the heat and the humidity and the smell, it definitely felt like being stuck in an armpit.
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited December 2014
    I personally think y'all are far too senstive to what these asshats say or do. He flagged you...so what! He called you a name or insulted your pizza...big deal!

I think their antics are freaking hilarious...especially the good ones. The majority of them are old gaurd members who have nothing better to do. Oh also, they love threads like this. This is called "feeding the trolls". :D
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• I got flagged once for being Off Topic in my own thread!  :D Too funny!
    Gittin' there...
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I'm pretty sure this cookbook has some great recipes for pizza dough and for really sweaty bbq sauce - you can control the sweat if want to.
  • DMW
    Slow day here.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• I think it's funny that the internet has been around for so long and some people are still oblivious (or victim to) trolling.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678

=)) =)) =))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • It's that time of year again. How about some Schweaty meat balls. :))
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    :-? @GatorEgger‌ is banned and Mikee is here to fill that void.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Mikee can get under your skin sometimes. But I must admit he makes some good points and often gives solid advice. 

For instance, I totally agree with him about low and slow being better then the "turbo" method. Especially with pork butts and ribs.

Turbo is a good way to save on time, And I admit they come out fine, but definitely not better or even the same as when cooked the low and slow way.

No disrespect to Mickey (turbo guru).  Just a little respect to Mikee on this one.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans