Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butterflied Cuban Stuffed Pork Chops - Oh My....

I can't even tell you how long I've wanted to do this cook. If I'm not mistaking, this is my third cell phone I've re-saved the recipe to. With all the pork chop cooks lately this recipe was on!

The chop that almost got away.... until tonight.

I started out with seasoning the chops with Dip Stix - Mary's Favorite rub. (Highly recommend this rub) The pork chops were stuffed with: Muenster cheese, pepperoni slices, ham, sandwich pickle, and coated with a mustard glaze on the outside.

These were hands down the best pork chops I've ever ate. I'm super judgmental and a hard critic on myself when cooking but these were just soooooo right. Not trying to sound super conceited or anything but these are a winner! I was planning on only eating half the pork chop but only remembered when I was finishing off the last few bites. Oops my bad. For the sides I grilled up some cheesy pickles. Seasoned the pickles with Oak Ridge Habanero Death Dust. Once plated I drizzled the pickles with bbq sauce. Took some pics along the way.
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments