Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

God and Obama. OT OT

Just kidding. Happy Monday.
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• Phew! I was scared for a minute.

#:-S

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    =))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • I'm disappointed. I thought "This should be funny!"
    Flint, Michigan
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    I was scared to open this one!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    It is probably for the best, the forum seems to be a bit touchy this morning; this thread would probably make it crash and burn!

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Was hoping for a good joke to brighten up my morning...

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    We'll damn... That was worse than a lap dance.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Griffin said:
    Was hoping for a good joke to brighten up my morning...

Best I've got:

So there is a fly that is enjoying a beautiful summer day, flying above a river.

But what the fly doesn't know is that in the river, there is  fish that is looking up and saying to itself "If that fly drops a few inches lower, I can jump out of the river, catch the fly and have myself a nice little snack."

But what the fish doesn't know is that on one side of the river there is a bear watching this scene and saying to itself "If that fly drops a few inches lower, the fish will jump out of the river to catch the fly and I can jump out, catch the fish, and have myself a nice little snack."

But what the bear doesn't know is that on the other side of the river there is a hunter watching this scene and saying to himself "If that fly drops a few inches lower, the fish will jump out of the river to catch the fish, the bear will jump out to catch the fish, I can shoot the bear and have myself a nice bearskin."

But what the hunter doesn't know is that there is a mouse in a bush watching this scene and saying to itself "If that fly drops a few inches lower, the fish will jump out of the river to catch the fish, the bear will jump out to catch the fish, the hunter will stand up to shoot the bear, I can run out to steal his sandwich and have myself a nice little snack."

But what the mouse doesn't know is that there is a cat in a tree watching this scene and saying to itself "If that fly drops a few inches lower, the fish will jump out of the river to catch the fish, the bear will jump out to catch the fish, the hunter will stand up to shoot the bear, the mouse will run out to grab the sandwich, I can jump on the mouse and have myself a nice little snack."

Just a few moments later the fly flies lower, and as expected the fish jumps out and catches the fly; the bear jumps out and catches the fish; the hunter stands up and shoots the bear; the mouse runs out to steal the sandwich; and the cat jumps to catch the mouse, but misses and lands in the river.

The moral of the story - it takes a hell of a lot to get a **** wet.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

=))

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar, the bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of joke?". 

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    All I can say is Wow you got me.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• henapple
    Skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender says I can't serve you... You can't hold your liquor.
  • GQuiz
    GQuiz Posts: 701
    What do you see?

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited August 2013
    A man walks into a psychiatrist's office naked except for being wrapped in Saran-wrap.  the Doctor looks up and says " I can clearly see you're nuts."

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    A man walks into a psychiatrist's office.  The Doctor asks what the problem is. 

The man says "Sometimes I think I'm a teepee, sometimes I think I'm a wigwam."

The Doctor says "I can see your problem; you're two tents."

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• henapple
    Man walks into a bar... Bartender throws a ribeyes up and sticks to the ceiling. Tells the patron if you can hit it with a dart, you can have it. If you miss you have to leave. Guy says, I can't... The stakes are too high.
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Guy walks into a bar and the bartender says "watcha havin". Patron says "PBR" and the bartender points to a sign that reads-- "we dont sell ****".... BOOM
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Where was the dog in the picture?
    Cookin in Texas
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    boatbum said:
    Where was the dog in the picture?
    I didn't see one either... hahaha.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • henapple
    @Chubbs... That was a gay bar... You there often?
  • Forget the dog, where was the car?
  • 90 year old Mr. Johnson is at the doctor's office getting a physical. Doctor hand's him a jar and tells him he needs a sperm sample. Mr. Johnson says he can't right at the moment and the doctor tells him to go home and bring the sample by in the morning. Next day Mr. Johnson comes back with an empty jar and the Doc asks what happened. Mr. Johnson says he tried but couldn't do anything. His wife tried to help but it didn't work either. Frustrated they went and got the 20 year old college girl that lived next door. She tried and tried, Mr Johnson said. First with her left hand then with her right. She even tried putting it in her mouth. The doctor was amazed and asked, you got her to put it in her mouth? Yep, Mr. Johnson replied. But no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get the lid off either.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary. 'Let's have a BBQ party, Homer,' she suggested. 'Let's kill a pig.' 

The farmer scratched his grizzled head. 'Gee, Ethel,' he finally answered, 'I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago.'" 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple
    Three legged dog walks into a bar and says.... I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Farmer Smith got out of his car and while heading for his friend's door, noticed a pig with a wooden leg. His curiosity roused, he asked, "Bill, how'd that pig get him a wooden leg?" "Well Joe,, that's a mighty special pig! A while back a wild boar attacked me while I was walking in the woods. That pig there came a runnin', went after that boar and chased him away. Saved my life!" "And the boar tore up his leg?" "No he was fine after that. But a bit later we had that fire. Started in the shed up against the barn. Well, that ole pig started squealin' like he was stuck, woke us up, and 'fore we got out here, the darn thing had herded the other animals out of the barn and saved 'em all!" "So that's when he hurt his leg, huh, Bill? "No, Joe, He was a might winded, though. When my tractor hit a rock and rolled down the hill into the pond I was knocked clean out. When I came to, that pig had dove into the pond and dragged me out 'fore I drownded. Sure did save my life." "And that was when he hurt his leg?" "Oh no, he was fine. Cleaned him up, too." "OK, Bill, So just tell me. How did he get the wooden leg?" "Well", the farmer tells him, "A pig like that, you don't want to eat all at once."

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    A guy goes over to his girlfriends place and joins her on the couch to watch the tube. Dr. Phil is coming on so he grabs the remote while mummbling "This is garbage". She says no way, this is what we are going to watch or you can go back to your place. So the show starts and Dr. Phil comes outs and says "today we will be taking about how humans have the ability to feel two different emotions at the same time". The boyfriend says "see! This is stupid! There is nothing you can say to me that would make me happy and sad at the same time". His girlfriend looks at him and say...."out of all of your friends, you have the biggest penis".
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited August 2013

A grasshopper walks into a bar and hops up on a stool.  Bartender says, "hey, we got a drink named after you."  Grasshopper says, "you got a drink named Murray?"

On a side note, aren't God and Obama the same guy? 

>:)

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    What do you call a fish that is missing an eye?

(a fsh -- get it, missing an i).

Ok, same one-eyed fish is swimming around and runs into a concrete barrier.  What does he say?

(dam -- get it, a dam??)

Ok, if I have to explain them they probably aint funny...
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).