Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gasket guy?

Anybody have contact info for the guy selling Rutland gasket kits?

Comments

• chzplz
    chzplz Posts: 65
    Yep, he’s Ron Pratt ron.pat@comcast.net
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,523
    Never heard of him. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, Med BGE, BGE Chiminea, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• BigreenGreg
    BigreenGreg Posts: 589
    2 posts it has to be Wes back for more. 
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,092
    edited May 16
    RRP said:
    Thanks everybody for your replies whether they were helpful to the OP, or just funny or perhaps over the head of newbees. BTW the OP did send me an email and I sent him a Rutland this afternoon! 
    Awesome! Welcome back  B)
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,837
    lkapigian said:
    ColtsFan said:
    Never heard of him. 
    RIP =)

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,278
    Casket guy

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,092
    Casket guy
    LoL
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,232
    Rutlands are mediocre at best and they will void the warranty on your BGE. Don’t fall for this hoax.  Bad information here. 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 12,010
    Perhaps he's too busy with branching out into gasket for casket, whole nine yards at a time, more lucrative than serving living Eggheads.
    canuckland
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC said:
    Rutlands are mediocre at best and they will void the warranty on your BGE. Don’t fall for this hoax.  Bad information here. 

I took the shoelaces out of few pairs of old reeboks. Braided them together. Works better and way cheaper than $11. 

And I just kid. RRP provides a great service and the Rutland is the way to go. :) Glad the Ronster will be back with us soon. 
  • Dscott4305
    Dscott4305 Posts: 10
    RRP said:
    Thanks everybody for your replies whether they were helpful to the OP, or just funny or perhaps over the head of newbees. BTW the OP did send me an email and I sent him a Rutland this afternoon! 
    Ron, 
    I've purchased a gasket from you before as recommended on nakedwhiz.com; however, I can't locate your email address now to order another.  I think it's in this post above, but not sure if it's a current email address.  When you get a moment, I'd like to order another.  Not able to direct message you on here.
    thanks in advance
  • Perhaps he's too busy with branching out into gasket for casket, whole nine yards at a time, more lucrative than serving living Eggheads.
    Dark, man. I love it, but it’s dark. 

Bet that gasket would tough a cremation unscathed. 
  • Dyal_SC
    RRP said:
    Ron, 
    I've purchased a gasket from you before as recommended on nakedwhiz.com; however, I can't locate your email address now to order another.  I think it's in this post above, but not sure if it's a current email address.  When you get a moment, I'd like to order another.  Not able to direct message you on here.
    thanks in advance
    @Dscott4305 , Ron is out of service at the moment due to some health issues. We miss him and hope he’s back with us soon. The email address above is a good one still I believe. 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,129
    RRP said:
    Ron, 
    thanks in advance
    Ron is taking care of some family issues but I’m sure he will be jumping on these requests soon. Please be respectful and a little patient.
    Cheers
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Dscott4305
    Dscott4305 Posts: 10
    Photo Egg said:
    RRP said:
    Ron, 
    thanks in advance
    Ron is taking care of some family issues but I’m sure he will be jumping on these requests soon. Please be respectful and a little patient.
    Cheers
    Of course!  I'm sorry...I didn't realize.  No rush whatsoever.  Thanks