Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Progressives on the move…

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    So, what’s the point besides being a bigot?
    I made a simple post. You will interpret it how you wish. 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    So what’s your point besides being a bigot?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 510
    dmchicago said:
    Considering I didn’t make a reply or statement it seems you snowballs are just looking for something. I think it’s the perfect choice for most of you libs on this forum. Great representation! 
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago said:
    Considering I didn’t make a reply or statement it seems you snowballs are just looking for something. I think it’s the perfect choice for most of you libs on this forum. Great representation! 
    So it’s “I’m just a bigot “. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    Also, I’m a snowflake but you call yourself “Wildman” and your profile picture is a gun. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    Lame troll, if that’s your intent.
    edited May 2023
    Are you homophobic too, or do you just limit your sexual fears to trans people?  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    I think WildChild fears pretty much everything. 

It's always amazed me how some people can hate/fear something that does not physically/materially affect them in any way. But I can't blame them completely since that is how they were raised.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,045
    @HeavyG I think sometimes the attraction welling up inside is so strong, it's scares them.
    Not a felon
  • WildmanWilson
    dmchicago said:
    Also, I’m a snowflake but you call yourself “Wildman” and your profile picture is a gun. 
    It’s okay. Run to your safe room and hold tight. I know life it’s tough. 
  • WildmanWilson
    I think it’s the direction you libs have gone. You are now told a mentally ill person is normal. You cannot even tell the definition of a woman because your leaders won’t allow it. 

Not long ago Biden and Obama said marriage was between a man and a woman. But now they have flip-flopped, and guess what…you’ll follow blindly right behind them regardless of what they say. You just need to be told what direction to go. I don’t know if you guys can get any dumber. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,045
    Why would I care if marriage is redefined to include people of a different mind?
    Not a felon
  • nolaegghead
    Text-book example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, is how you think you are a bloody expert in areas of expertise that aren’t involved in making toilet paper. 
    I think it’s the direction you libs have gone. You are now told a mentally ill person is normal. You cannot even tell the definition of a woman because your leaders won’t allow it. 

Not long ago Biden and Obama said marriage was between a man and a woman. But now they have flip-flopped, and guess what…you’ll follow blindly right behind them regardless of what they say. You just need to be told what direction to go. I don’t know if you guys can get any dumber. 
    Sounds like there’s some homophobia mixed in there, yep.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,130
    edited May 2023

I understand your fear. I can only imagine how difficult it would be for an uneducated hourly employee such as yourself  to watch someone who does not fit their tiny worldview rocket past them to become a 4 star admiral with a medical degree and sit on a presidential cabinet. You must mash the pedal through the floor of your forklift every morning in a fit of rage. If I were you, I would be mad at the world too. All you have left are conspiracy theories on bbq forums and bitterness everywhere else while people like her spend their time serving others despite the hatred of booger-eating-meme-lords such as yourself. 

Edit to fully hyphenate “booger-eating-meme-lord”

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,065
    edited May 2023
    I wonder what new self owns Wildman will have for us today?  I don’t know about the rest of you, but I really can’t get enough of the Molotov personality cocktail of bigotry, misogyny, overcompensation and galactic ignorance.  
  • nolaegghead
    I wonder what new self owns Wildman will have for us today?  I don’t know about the rest of you, but I really can’t get enough of the Molotov personality cocktail of bigotry, misogyny, overcompensation and galactic ignorance.  
    Well said and famously understated.

I understand your fear. I can only imagine how difficult it would be for an uneducated hourly employee such as yourself  to watch someone who does not fit their tiny worldview rocket past them to become a 4 star admiral with a medical degree and sit on a presidential cabinet. You must mash the pedal through the floor of your forklift every morning in a fit of rage. If I were you, I would be mad at the world too. All you have left are conspiracy theories on bbq forums and bitterness everywhere else while people like her spend their time serving others despite the hatred of booger-eating-meme-lords such as yourself. 

Wow ! So much hate for people that work for a living. Why do you have so much disdain for the common man/woman in America? You have some real hate pulsing through you veins it would seem. Does it matter if a person makes 30K or are they better in your mine if they make over 150K. 

The reason for this post is exactly what I got out of you. You snowballs will defend mental illness because your masters have laid out the agenda for you to follow and off you go. You libs know nothing of morality. You have lost your way on right from wrong. I don't hate this person or anyone else for their mental state. I'm just not going to jump on the crazy train you are driving just because your masters say to do so. So rather than talk about the real issue of condoning this illness you go in attack mode like a rabid dog. This is the EXACT reaction I knew I would get. Thanks for being you.
  • JohnInCarolina

Wow ! So much hate for people that work for a living. Why do you have so much disdain for the common man/woman in America? You have some real hate pulsing through you veins it would seem. Does it matter if a person makes 30K or are they better in your mine if they make over 150K. 

The reason for this post is exactly what I got out of you. You snowballs will defend mental illness because your masters have laid out the agenda for you to follow and off you go. You libs know nothing of morality. You have lost your way on right from wrong. I don't hate this person or anyone else for their mental state. I'm just not going to jump on the crazy train you are driving just because your masters say to do so. So rather than talk about the real issue of condoning this illness you go in attack mode like a rabid dog. This is the EXACT reaction I knew I would get. Thanks for being you.
    Sure, sounds sane.
  • nolaegghead

Gee, you sound like a normal, sane person.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    That made me chuckle aloud.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,558
    Let's gauge the responses...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,032
    HeavyG said:
    That made me chuckle aloud.
    ayup.  Think about how stupid the average american is, and then realize that half of us are even Worse!  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• JohnInCarolina
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,032
    ^^^ Throughout my military career the TVs in cafeterias/gyms/other, "on-base", were almost always tuned to Faux News; I've been reading that that's being changed, albeit slowly.  
    I don't even know if there's any TVs in prisons, but if so I sure hope they're tuned to PBS, CBS or other Actual news sources.  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• nolaegghead
    PBS for the win!
    Dude needs decaf.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky