Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hunter’s laptop…

1235»

Comments

• Last nights posts were fun with you dumba$$ JIC fanboys jumping in to defend your idol. Evidently it got in your heads over the past 24 hours, and here you all are posting crap & trash again.  Rent free.  You guys are easy pickings. Low mentality, sheep.  JIC sheep. Can’t think for yourselves, and have to stand up for your fearless leader.

Shocking news: New Twitter files #7 just released. Gets better.  All you members of the John Dolbow Zoom circle jerk club can get worked up and start posting more disinformation and lies.  Funny $hit.  So predictable from you left wing libs.  @The_Buffalo Rob…it’s getting almost embarrassing to read these posts isn’t it? When can we expect to get JIC banned and make this a fun place again Rob? JIC is a cancer to this forum. He is sucking the life out of this space!

Oh, it’s embarrassing, alright. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    caliking said:
    Paragraphs now.  Wouldja lookit that?

Seems like someone may have struck a nerve...
    Cali….don’t feel like you have to suddenly defend your bestest friend in this life.  John will be ok. You don’t need to be his protector.  He is a big boy, and can speak for himself. Relax and let him post trash on his own.
     You don’t need to protect your idol and pile on to his low mentality hate filled nazi posts, degrading everyone that dares to oppose his left wing Dem liberal views. Makes  you look like a thoughtless fool, or worse. Think for yourself man. You surely make more money than a lowly college professor.  Quit being JIC’s ****.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    LOL...it's pretty obvious what makes one look like a thoughtless fool.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited December 2022
    Last nights posts were fun with you dumba$$ JIC fanboys jumping in to defend your idol. Evidently it got in your heads over the past 24 hours, and here you all are posting crap & trash again.  Rent free.  You guys are easy pickings. Low mentality, sheep.  JIC sheep. Can’t think for yourselves, and have to stand up for your fearless leader.

Shocking news: New Twitter files #7 just released. Gets better.  All you members of the John Dolbow Zoom circle jerk club can get worked up and start posting more disinformation and lies.  Funny $hit.  So predictable from you left wing libs.  
    @The_Buffalo Rob…it’s getting almost embarrassing to read these posts isn’t it? When can we expect to get JIC banned and make this a fun place again Rob? JIC is a cancer to this forum. He is sucking the life out of this space!

"Praise Elon!  He's promoting free speech and allowing conservatives a voice!"

...later, on a cooking forum...

"When can we expect to get JIC banned and make this a fun place again Rob? JIC is a cancer to this forum. He is sucking the life out of this space!"

...all the while...virtually no one except a troll account called "littlenazi" or something and EggJimwhateverthef like his posts....and at the same time no one is calling for his account to be banned because the majority of people here *actually* believe in free speech. 
    Here's an image of something else that is unhinged

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,085
    edited December 2022
    Guys let’s cut LittleDictum some slack.  You’d be pissed off and unhinged too if you loved to golf only to find yourself retired and living in Hays of all places, where it’s colder than a witch’s tit in the winter, never mind challenges seeing straight.  

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• Those of you who believed “The Big Lie” were sold a bill of goods from the same people who are now selling you a bill of goods over Hunter’s laptop.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Wibble wascal cannot process….oh hell facts don’t matter, just trolling the libs does, I mean, WWJD?  Same?
    Actually, if you think about it, JC probably qualifies as a "lib" himself,.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    Actually, if you think about it, JC probably qualifies as a "lib" himself,.
    Even worse: a woke lib!
  • Is it possible that Lilrascal56 is one of JohnIn Carolina's troll accounts? What better foil than one of his alternate personalities?
  • Is it possible that Lilrascal56 is one of JohnIn Carolina's troll accounts? What better foil than one of his alternate personalities?
    You guys vastly overestimate my time and abilities, haha.   
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,050
    They got him!!!

Forget the laptop, Trump appointed prosecutor just absolutely NAILED the Biden crime family!!!
    Not a felon
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX