Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hunter’s laptop…

Options
caliking
caliking Posts: 18,731
Found it. 

A bit dusty from all the blow, but can’t wait to see what treasures it holds. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Hope you like dongs. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    Options
    Is that @littlerascal56 ?? I can't tell with the shades on. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
  • caliking
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    "Have you considered  that supporting an outright ban on abortion would endanger women?"

"Hunter's laptop..."

• caliking
    Options
    But... Hunter's lap(top)

• dmchicago
    Options
    That's a good article.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    May be they should seek out Hunter's pot paL  =)
    canuckland
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Wait...can they do that?

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Wait...can they do that?

if they can find what brand and model bidet he uses......im sure they can do that
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dmchicago
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Wait...can they do that?

if they can find what brand and model bidet he uses......im sure they can do that
    I’m sure he’s a Toto guy. All that Ukrainian cash. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,077
    Options
    Seriously, if it was so damning to the deep state blue pizza pedoling pillow smashing cabal of suicide inducing powers, don't you think it would have gone missing, been wiped out by an EMP, or had some other calamity befall it?..The fact it still exists is proof enough to me, there is nothing on it.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Doesn’t matter the laptop is a red herring to the Biden administration’s corruption, it’s still a herring.  My point is the appearance of impropriety is as bad or worse than the impropriety itself.
    Seriously, if it was so damning to the deep state blue pizza pedoling pillow smashing cabal of suicide inducing powers, don't you think it would have gone missing, been wiped out by an EMP, or had some other calamity befall it?..The fact it still exists is proof enough to me, there is nothing on it.
    The hard drive was copied a minimum of one time and probably more. But I agree, the FBI could release the entire contents and make themselves look a little better. Maybe requiring age verification to watch it and making sure that all of the hookers show were 18 or over. Kind of like Trump's tax records, the more you hide it, the worse the outcome.
  • Legume
    Options
    The court of public opinion is already out of control, I can’t imagine the mess if the FBI released the contents - would that just be to assuage the foil hat brigade that the FBI is not covering for the Bidens?  If that’s the case, they wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Tax returns are different because there has been a tradition of voluntarily publicly releasing them. Congress has them now for their purposes, not to build any public credibility for Trump.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    As I said it is a certainty that copies of the hard drive were made and not all are in the hands of the FBI. If the FBI tried to release a redacted or incomplete version you can bet that they would be released. I could go into other things that were released or not released for political gain but I don't plan to argue all day.
  • Legume
    Options
    Released for what purpose.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,077
    Options
    Has anyone seen Trump's birth certificate?
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Legume
    Options
    How many copies of Hunter’s hard drive are there?  Who has them?
  • Canugghead
    Options
    I bet his potpaL has an image copy of his Laptop.
    canuckland
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Rudy Guiliani had the laptop before it was turned over to authorities, If anything was on there, they would have blasted it from the mountaintops. Seems to me acting outraged was the best option after leaking the dickpics and crack pipe pics to James woods of all people. Now they get to say: “Yeah- but what ELSE could be on there”????
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    Given the unknown chain of possession/custody of that laptop I can't believe that anything on it could be useful (in and of itself) for criminal prosecution. Potentially embarassing, obviously, but as far as useful for prosecution? Doubtful.
    Guess we'll find out in a few weeks. Wonder how much taxpayer money the GOP critters are going to spend - think it will add up to the more than $7,000,000 and two years they devoted to Benghazi?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    Russian collusion prolly cost more. 😁
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Really-after all these years??  Reminds me of all the "dirt on Hillary".  Absolutely no fan of hers but during all her campaigns you would figure that if there was a "there, there" it would have surfaced.  Started with her NYS Senate race in 2000.
    And this is any different?  
    The political apparatus and today's big data mining...?
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Really-after all these years??  Reminds me of all the "dirt on Hillary".  Absolutely no fan of hers but during all her campaigns you would figure that if there was a "there, there" it would have surfaced.  Started with her NYS Senate race in 2000.
    And this is any different?  
    The political apparatus and today's big data mining...?
    Fish just stirs.  He brings balance to the forum, but he doesn’t really believe what he says.  He just stirs.
  • Canugghead
    Options
    Dislikowarts hit every post in this thread except @Gulfcoastguy and @fishlessman's  
    canuckland
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    Options
    So what’s your point??? Did someone appoint you the official scorekeeper of the “dislikes”?  
  • dmchicago
    Options
    So what’s your point??? Did someone appoint you the official scorekeeper of the “dislikes”?  

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022
    Options
    dmchicago said:

Dennis-I sent your 22 identical posts to Rob@The_Buffalo for review.  Seems they are in violation of the forum rules. I’m sure Rob won’t understand the humor you seem to be enjoying from these “juvenile” posts! You are a really weird dude for sure. Are you over the age of 12?