Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Enjoy the wait…

Options
2»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,271
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It is so incredibly sad that the fate of this great nation rested in the hands of Herschel Walker and Mehmet Oz.  It is almost like the GOP was trying to lose.  Which honestly, based or their current platforms, it is good for the Nation that they did.

They are both embarrassments.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,581
    Options
    Beau said this morning that some sr republicans are looking into raising the voting age to 21.  They still don't get it.  

"Yes, you're quite right, I should have stopped.  I did get a little impatient because I'm quite late for my tee time."  - Shittie Scheffler

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,746
    Options
    Botch said:
    Beau said this morning that some sr republicans are looking into raising the voting age to 21.  They still don't get it.  
    Raise the minimum age to buy a gun?
    "oh, HELLL NO!!

Raise the minimum age to vote, because we're getting our arse kicked?
    "Can we get this done next week??"

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,644
    Options
    I am so old that I could not register and vote until I was 21.  Finally common sense prevailed.  If we can ask/send 18 yo's to war, they should get an opportunity to voice their concerns. Political grandstanding here and also acknowledging that their stances are out of step with main stream citizens who don't buy the garbage they are selling.
    BTW-life long registered R but have not and will never vote the party-always the candidate.  FWIW-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

I actually snort-laughed at this one. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,581
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Cluelessman Wilson has disappeared; I hope he's okay.  Can anyone contact him?  I'm concerned.

Heh.  I lied.  :rofl:   

"Yes, you're quite right, I should have stopped.  I did get a little impatient because I'm quite late for my tee time."  - Shittie Scheffler

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,377
    Options
    Botch said:
    Cluelessman Wilson has disappeared; I hope he's okay.  Can anyone contact him?  I'm concerned.

Heh.  I lied.  :rofl:   

Did he drown in the giant Red Wave???
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    The usual MAGAts have been awfully quiet of late.  I’m sure the party line is that all of the elections were stolen from them.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,650
    Options
    I know Rascal had some A+ predictions, but what would he even say at this point.

Several elections are still in play, and then everyone can hopefully play together better than the last several years.  Senate and house majorities jamming their ideas down everyone’s throat just leads to contentiousness and concerted efforts to undo things, not progress and not will of the people.
    Not a felon
  • Legume
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    I believe the "quality of candidates" comments Mitch spoke about in August was spot on.  He just has to live with the fall-out.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Legume
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I believe the "quality of candidates" comments Mitch spoke about in August was spot on.  He just has to live with the fall-out.  
    Agree.  And what he said directly after Jan 6 was spot on.  He chooses to jump back and forth across the line, like someone who probably knows what is right, but doesn’t  care enough to follow through because he has his own interests.  Power must be quite intoxicating, or a lot of these clowns would’ve retired long ago with the fortunes they’ve managed to amass while on a public salary.
    Not a felon
  • Ike
    Ike Posts: 293
    Options
    I wish Mitch and Trump would both play the pied-piper and lead their followers to never be seen again
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
     Same thing. Thanks. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    Options
    The R's could end up with a very serious "quality of candidate" issue if not smart about walking away from the clown show.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Looser screwed the GOP last election cycle, let’s go for a repeat