Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Enjoy the wait…

Options
Beautiful day in the woods! Left the Mathews home and took the Tenpoint. 

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,365
    Options
    So what is today's quarry?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,636
    Options
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    Whitetail deer. Had a pretty good 8 point come in but he needs another year. 
  • WildmanWilson
    Options
    Legume said:
    Sheep, duh.
    That’s a good one. lol 
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    Evidently Legume doesn’t know much about hunting?  A Tenpoint crossbow costs $2500+, and is meant to harvest big game.
    Sheep hunting only requires BIDEN campaign buttons and t-shirts…LOL.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Evidently Legume doesn’t know much about hunting?  A Tenpoint crossbow costs $2500+, and is meant to harvest big game.
    Sheep hunting only requires BIDEN campaign buttons and t-shirts…LOL.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Legume….living in your head…rent free! LOL
    Did you text/check with JIC to make sure your post was correct….before hitting the “post” button?  Don’t want to piss your idol off by posting something he did not approve of.  After all, your just one of his little sheep followers! Baa, Baa, Baa.
  • Legume
    Options
    John said to say hi.
  • littlerascal56
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It’s OK to admit that you have to check with John before posting.  You don’t need to feel bad about it.  Proves that you are a good “follower”, and a trusted “sheep”.  He would be proud of you, as he is proud of all of his “mindless” flock!  
    No apology required.  Carey on…Baa, Baa,Baa.
  • Legume
    Options
    Thank you.  I feel better.
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Legume….living in your head…rent free! LOL
    Did you text/check with JIC to make sure your post was correct….before hitting the “post” button?  Don’t want to piss your idol off by posting something he did not approve of.  After all, your just one of his little sheep followers! Baa, Baa, Baa.

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    Options
    It’s OK to admit that you have to check with John before posting.  You don’t need to feel bad about it.  Proves that you are a good “follower”, and a trusted “sheep”.  He would be proud of you, as he is proud of all of his “mindless” flock!  
    No apology required.  Carey on…Baa, Baa,Baa.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • littlerascal56
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Double posting 1 minute apart.  Have we ingested too many cocktails tonight while hitting the “post” button? LOL
    JIC would not approve of this “faux pax”….rookie mistake by one of his sheeple. Got to up your game if you want to hang out here in the OT section.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • dmchicago
    Options
    Double posting 1 minute apart.  Have we ingested too many cocktails tonight while hitting the “post” button? LOL
    JIC would not approve of this “faux pax”….rookie mistake by one of his sheeple. Got to up your game if you want to hang out here in the OT section.

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,733
    Options
    I think this thread counts as an "own goal".

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,187
    Options
    dmchicago said:

I am starting to pickup on a pattern to your responses.  I will wait for a few more to confirm my suspicions.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • dmchicago
    Options
    dmchicago said:

I am starting to pickup on a pattern to your responses.  I will wait for a few more to confirm my suspicions.
    Here's a hint: This does not apply to you. 

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • caliking
    Options
    Sounds like alpha males are a bunch of incels, all set to have their cholesterol catch up with them. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,187
    Options
    That is funny.  I have recently begun to appreciate wine and enjoy IPAs.  Should I be worried?  A friend told me to only worry of I start to consider a Prius.  Is that good advice?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    edited November 2022
    Options
    That is funny.  I have recently begun to appreciate wine and enjoy IPAs.  Should I be worried?  A friend told me to only worry of I start to consider a Prius.  Is that good advice?
    Sours and farmhouse ales with wild yeast are the new IPAs.  Heathen.

I see you as more of a Tesla guy.  Cybertruck maybe.

Many of the good people of Boulder are seriously conflicted right now - there have been calls on NextDoor to boycott all Musk products d/t the Twitter debacle and his recent takes on voting and Ukraine (ok, just one post, but it's a groundswell).  But, the Tesla density here is high and we all use starlink at our mountain top meditation retreats and organic hobby farms.  Lots of anxiety.  I've been thinking about starting a line of CBD ointments with embedded carbon credits as a humanitarian effort to help assuage the natural guilt and internal conflict that defines woke-affluence syndrome.  I need a good name and label though.  
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,365
    Options
    Legume said:

Many of the good people of Boulder are seriously conflicted right now - there have been calls on NextDoor to boycott all Musk products d/t the Twitter debacle and his recent takes on voting and Ukraine (ok, just one post, but it's a groundswell).  But, the Tesla density here is high and we all use starlink at our mountain top meditation retreats and organic hobby farms.  Lots of anxiety.  I've been thinking about starting a line of CBD ointments with embedded carbon credits as a humanitarian effort to help assuage the natural guilt and internal conflict that defines woke-affluence syndrome.  I need a good name and label though.  
    "... (ok, just one post, but it's a groundswell)"
    And that post was probably yours just trying to stir the pot wasn't it?

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• caliking
    Options
    Legume said:

I propose "waffl"

It's got that currenlty cool,  missing vowels vibe. Works in woke-affluence. And, who doesn't think of waffles when the munchies hit?

• Legume
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Legume said:

"... (ok, just one post, but it's a groundswell)"
    And that post was probably yours just trying to stir the pot wasn't it?

Haha - nope.  It’s real names and mine is super unique and easy to find me.  Besides, in communist Boulder, the pot stirs itself!

It’s almost a caricature of a liberal town.  One “neighbor” recently suggested (no a parody) that to combat the spate of car thefts, we should all convert our transmissions to manuals because then the thief’s won’t be able to drive them!
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,827
    Options
    damn, they stole another one.......oz will have to go back to just being oz
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    damn, they stole another one.......oz will have to go back to just being oz
    He proved to be more loser than wizard...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike