Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chief Twit

Comments

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,200
    How is using Elon's platform to host publicly available data illegal?  I am looking forward to the Legal Eagle YouTube explanation of this.

Elon is chilling free speech.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,049
    How is using Elon's platform to host publicly available data illegal?  I am looking forward to the Legal Eagle YouTube explanation of this.

I don’t see how it could be, but now it seems he’s suspending other flight tracker accounts to provide cover for him suspending the one tracking his plane. A new “rule”
    Not a felon
  • Legume said:

I don’t see how it could be, but now it seems he’s suspending other flight tracker accounts to provide cover for him suspending the one tracking his plane. A new “rule”
    You both have probably seen people starting to refer to Elon as "Space Karen" haha.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG

• The cartoons on Twitter are easily worth the $8 fee!  Way better than FB!
  • Legume
    @littlerascal56 see if you can capture some screen shots of the coverage on the Trump superhero cards from Hannity or Tucker tonight. Would love to get the Fox fair and balanced perspective over the work news I read.
    Not a felon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,200
    Legume said:
    @littlerascal56 see if you can capture some screen shots of the coverage on the Trump superhero cards from Hannity or Tucker tonight. Would love to get the Fox fair and balanced perspective over the work news I read.
    @JIC mentioned the Twitter coverage.  I wondered over there, it was pure gold.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    Legume said:
    There is NO WAY that could be funnier than pushing a public figure off a cliff. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Legume said:
    Zero chance either one of them mentions it.  Whenever Trump does something incredibly stupid like this, Fox’s approach is just to pretend it never happened.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Legume said:
    Zero chance either one of them mentions it.  Whenever Trump does something incredibly stupid like this, Fox’s approach is just to pretend it never happened.  
    I dunno.  Maybe.  He must be wearing thin on those guys, just a matter of time before they are proverbially blowing DeSantis like tinypeen is starting to do 
    “Boo hoo my strong man dictator orange man isn’t liked by my favorite propaganda channel anymore!!!!”  — tinypeen, probably 
    Legume said:
    could be, but that fox news article isn’t trump-friendly at all.  shows some of the former trump circus poking fun at him.  you hate to see it.
    Not a felon
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited December 2022

I posted this last week.  Time for new young blood.  Trump is old news.  Biden is older news.  Neither will make it thru the primary elections.

My newest prediction is Elon Musk will be the Republican candidate for President. 
    Twitter will give him an unbiased edge, and his business/manufacturing skills would be an asset to this country!
    And he has plenty of cash to campaign with…$$$$$.

I know you guys were all Twitter fan boys (especially JIC), as you imbedded Twitter links constantly.  Elon will be a perfect fit for all of us on this forum!  Elon in 2024!
  • Legume
    would ya look at littlebandwagon56

that didn’t take long for you to jump off the trump train - not long after everyone else
    Not a felon
  • nolaegghead
    Elon will continue the downward slide that has lost him at least a $100B this year.  It’s been a pleasure to watch him spiral downward.  Embracing the alt right and running a tech business are at odds with each other.  Politicizing business is the worst biz decision you could make.  The majority of Tesla buyers and investors have been libs.  That sure can turn quickly hahahahaha

in fact:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• I posted this last week.  Time for new young blood.  Trump is old news.  Biden is older news.  Neither will make it thru the primary elections.

My newest prediction is Elon Musk will be the Republican candidate for President. 
    Twitter will give him an unbiased edge, and his business/manufacturing skills would be an asset to this country!

I know you guys were all Twitter fan boys (especially JIC), as you imbedded Twitter links constantly.  Elon will be a perfect fit for all of us on this forum!  Elon in 2024!
    I’m willing to bet you Elon is not the Republican candidate for President in 2024.  Loser leaves the forum.  You don’t have the balls to put your account where your mouth is.  

• I posted this last week.  Time for new young blood.  Trump is old news.  Biden is older news.  Neither will make it thru the primary elections.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead

There ya go….a little lipstick on that pig and lil’peen-cel will file that image away in his spank bank…
    You're paying for Twitter?  know you don't have to pay for Twitter

I posted this last week.  Time for new young blood.  Trump is old news.  Biden is older news.  Neither will make it thru the primary elections.

I’m willing to bet you Elon is not the Republican candidate for President in 2024.  Loser leaves the forum.  You don’t have the balls to put your account where your mouth is.  

Pssst.... I'm betting he doesn't even know that Elmo can't even legally become Prez. Shhhh...

• HeavyG said:

Pssst.... I'm betting he doesn't even know that Elmo can't even legally become Prez. Shhhh...
    I would be upset with you for revealing this, except I know the man can’t read good.  
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    HeavyG said:

I would be upset with you
    this, except I know the m
    Only half. As above. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,130
    edited December 2022
    HeavyG said:

Surely someone who gets Tucker-induced-rage-boners over presidential birth certificates and rails against higher-education would understand the simple constitutionality of this matter. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX