Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Stike’s 2022 Pumpkin

2»

Comments

• Burntend said:
    Imagine how much more active this forum would be if the ban would have stuck.
    I have heard people say that I have ruined this forum!   I'm not sure how to apprehend it... 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Guessing you will get banned again.  It’s in the cards…kind of a Karma thing.  Just a matter of time! Your personality almost guarantees that you will screw up, and @The_Buffalo will have to do it as he did in the past.
  • lkapigian said:
    Langner91 said:
    I miss his video of when when JIC got banned.  That was gold.  Nice pumpkins, too.
    https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/25672/mickey-learns-of-the-jic-ban-on-the-eggheadforum

Amazing.   I hadn't realized it was now back up.  By far my favorite.
    So you are touting a NAZI rendition/meme as “your favorite”?
    What a hypocrite you are. Quit calling others Nazi racists….when you endorse that video.  
    People that live in glass houses should not throw rocks.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    lkapigian said:
    Langner91 said:
    I miss his video of when when JIC got banned.  That was gold.  Nice pumpkins, too.
    https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/25672/mickey-learns-of-the-jic-ban-on-the-eggheadforum

Amazing.   I hadn't realized it was now back up.  By far my favorite.
    So you are touting a NAZI rendition/meme as “your favorite”?
    What a hypocrite you are. Quit calling others Nazi racists….when you endorse that video.  
    People that live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Heck a few years ago and this thread would have taken off like a locomotive, three or four pages in a few hours. 4 years of front page republican bashing wore on most of the posting members here from either party.  The front page here looked like Don Lemons twitter feed, I think one time two thirds of threads were bashing republicans. Just about par for the course, take a thriving, cohesive, diverse, community, toss in some lefties and the whole place will come down in a few years.  This is now the California of forums and JIC is the Newsom. 
  • Burntend said:
    Heck a few years ago and this thread would have taken off like a locomotive, three or four pages in a few hours. 4 years of front page republican bashing wore on most of the posting members here from either party.  The front page here looked like Don Lemons twitter feed, I think one time two thirds of threads were bashing republicans. Just about par for the course, take a thriving, cohesive, diverse, community, toss in some lefties and the whole place will come down in a few years.  This is now the California of forums and JIC is the Newsom. 
    Here is a similar thread from 2009, before I had joined the forum:

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/752269/stike-pumpkin-carving-this-year

There is one page of posts.

Here is another, from 2014 when I had been on for a few years:

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1172807/stikes-pumpkin-carving-for-2014

Again there is only one page of posts.  

Can't we get some better or smarter trolls up in here?  I don't feel like this is a lot to ask.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,806
    Burntend said:
    Heck a few years ago and this thread would have taken off like a locomotive, three or four pages in a few hours. 4 years of front page republican bashing wore on most of the posting members here from either party.  The front page here looked like Don Lemons twitter feed, I think one time two thirds of threads were bashing republicans. Just about par for the course, take a thriving, cohesive, diverse, community, toss in some lefties and the whole place will come down in a few years.  This is now the California of forums and JIC is the Newsom. 
    Since you're pining for the good ol' days... Have you seen the new and improved OT section??

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Burntend said:
    Im sorry the mean liberals hurt your feelings, snowflake. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX