Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: RIP Taylor Hawkins

Options
2»

Comments

  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    The billboards as you enter Texas from CO/NM are hilarious.  They’re all ambulance chaser type lawyers that specialize in possession charges in Texas.  It’s probably a good warning for anyone being stupid.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Legume said:
    The billboards as you enter Texas from CO/NM are hilarious.  They’re all ambulance chaser type lawyers that specialize in possession charges in Texas.  It’s probably a good warning for anyone being stupid.
    Yeah, In doing my research on the risk of traveling with contraband I came to the conclusion that flying is safer than driving. 

    TSA agents who don’t give a duck vs. some cowboy trooper that drives revenue for his/her town by stopping Texas drives coming from “stoner” states. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

    Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

    "If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    Legume said:
    The billboards as you enter Texas from CO/NM are hilarious.  They’re all ambulance chaser type lawyers that specialize in possession charges in Texas.  It’s probably a good warning for anyone being stupid.
    Yeah, In doing my research on the risk of traveling with contraband I came to the conclusion that flying is safer than driving. 

    TSA agents who don’t give a duck vs. some cowboy trooper that drives revenue for his/her town by stopping Texas drives coming from “stoner” states. 

    100%  this. just google the number of arrests for weed possession at Denver or Seatac. I'll save you the google, the answer is zero
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Just don’t go into Russia carrying THC vape.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,971
    Options
    Legume said:
    Just don’t go into Russia carrying THC vape.
    In Putin’s Russia, dope smokes you!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    dmchicago said:
    dbCooper said:
    Not up to speed on the markets these days, so am probably missing something.  Curious why you do not purchase your contraband locally?

    dbCooper said:
    Not up to speed on the markets these days, so am probably missing something.  Curious why you do not purchase your contraband locally?

    THC gummies are not available here. Just CBD.

    The flower I get from my BBQ food truck guy is pretty good but $100 for 1/3rd of an ounce.

    In Colorado, I can get very high quality product for $40 - $50 an half-ounce.

    I can mix a few different strains...Indica for sleep or Sativa or a hybrid for chilling with a nice Cabernet or bourbon.

    You're not a cop, right?

    No worries for you, not a cop and a "live and let live" kind of person.
    This is my favourite kind of person. 
  • gonepostal
    gonepostal Posts: 711
    Options
    6 FF shows for us if our count is correct. I obviously have no idea what they will do, but they are nominated and scheduled to perform this Sunday night at the Grammy awards. I've got to think no way, but will definitely be a must watch for us if they do decide to show up. 

    This was the one band that we purchased their show online during Covid.  The memories we have made watching these guys and making all the road trips will last forever. If they decide to never play again, we are good with that. If they decide to continue, we will be there.
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM