Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT subject but worth a main-stream read- OT News Feeds...

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,811
    Options
    Thursday Israel-Hamas update:

"The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) conducted its latest “targeted raid” into Gaza yesterday. While the IDF has framed this raid as “part of preparations for the next stages of combat,” it is unclear if this raid differs from previous ones since the war broke out. BBC News reports. 

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu yesterday said that Israel was “preparing for a ground incursion” into Gaza but did not give a specific timeline. He added the public does not have details of the incursion, “and that’s the way it is supposed to be.” In a televised statement, the Israeli prime minister said his war cabinet was “working around the clock” to reach victory. He added the public does not have details of the incursion, “and that’s the way it is supposed to be.” Bryan Pietsch reports for the Washington Post

U.N. fuel supplies are expected to run out in Gaza today, U.N. spokesperson Tamara Alrifai said. A lack of fuel will have severe knock-on effects, such as making water desalination impossible and limiting wheat deliveries to bakeries. “Equally important is the fuel for the generators for the electricity in hospitals for life-support machines to continue to function,” she added. Ian Sherwood reports for NBC News.

Israel has agreed for now to delay its ground invasion of Gaza in order to give the U.S. military more time to install air defenses to protect its troops in the Middle East, according to U.S. officials and people familiar with Israeli planning
    . The United States aims to have the air defenses in Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the U.A.E as early as later this week. The United States requested the delay after its troops had already come under rocket and drone attacks from Iranian-backed militia groups. Dion Nissenbaum, Gordon Lubold, Dov Lieber, and Omar Abdel-Baqui report for the Wall Street Journal."

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Thursday Russia-Ukraine update:

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy claims a Russian drone attack yesterday is likely to have targeted a nuclear power station in the Khmelnytskyi region, as 20 people sustained injuries and the nuclear plant’s windows were shattered. Power lines were also damaged to off-site radiation monitoring stations. The International Atomic Energy Agency said the drone attack did not affect the plant’s connection or operation to the grid. Reuters reports.

Earlier, Zelenskyy warned Ukraine would strike back if Moscow embarked on an air campaign aimed at crippling the national power grid during winter. Millions of Ukrainians faced sweeping power cuts in sub-zero temperatures last year after Russia attacked power facilities. “We’re preparing for the terrorists to strike energy infrastructure. This year we will not only defend ourselves, but we will also respond,” Zelenskyy wrote on the Telegram messaging app.

Russian forces are continuing attempts to capture the eastern Ukrainian city of Avdiivka despite suffering heavy losses. The Russian military has suffered fatalities and injuries of 2,500 troops in the area over the past six days. The head of Avdiivka’s military administration, Vitaliy Barabash, dismissed claims that Russia had secured control of a large slag heap in the town, adding that “they put up flags there and tried to make some kind of spectacle.” Reuters reports. 

Russian prison population plummets as up to 100,000 inmates have been sent to fight the war in Ukraine. Deputy Justice Minister Vsevolod Vukolov confirmed there are around 266,000 people in prison currently, a decrease from an estimated 420,000 inmates before the Ukraine war. Mary Ilyshina reports for the Washington Post

Ukraine hopes to increase drone output by the end of the year, in a long-term goal to boost its defense industry in the face of the Russian war. Oleksandr Kamyshin, the defense industry minister, said at a NATO forum that he hopes Ukraine will produce “dozens of thousands [of drones] a month,” which will “grow even faster than conventional warfare ammunition and warfare weapons.” The announcement follows Ukraine entering into a joint venture with German arms manufacturer Rheinmetall, following “a new wave of interest” by the West, Kamyshin added. Yuliia Dysa reports for Reuters."

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    And this about the new Speaker of the House:

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,958
    Options
    lousubcap said:

And to think all those democrats rolled the dice voting against McCarthy....😁
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    Options
    From Fareed Zakaria and Iran: Worth a read-

Iran’s ‘Dangerous Game’

As analysts wonder if the Israel–Hamas war will expand into a broader regional conflagration, one country looms over that speculation: Iran.

“If you blow too hard on the embers, don’t you risk of getting burnt in a headwind?” Ghazal Golshiri and Madjid Zerrouky write for Le Monde. “Faced with what they perceive as an unprecedented weakness on Israel’s side, the leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran are walking a tightrope: they want to emphasize this weakness while avoiding a direct armed confrontation with the Jewish state.” 

A longtime supporter of Hamas, Iran attracted speculation after the Palestinian terrorist group (and governing authority in Gaza) launched its horrific attacks on Israeli civilians on Oct. 7. At The Atlantic, veteran Middle East journalist Kim Ghattas soon suggested that Iran’s unseen hand may have been at play. To date, no direct evidence has emerged publicly to suggest Iran had a role or a say in Hamas’s attacks, and Iran’s supreme leader has said his country was not involved. But Ghattas noted that Hamas is part of Tehran’s “axis of resistance,” a network of militant groups it supports, stretching from Iran to Gaza. 

In recent years, Iran and Israel have engaged in a “shadow war” across the region featuring assassinations and proxy forces, as UCLA political scientist and Middle East expert Dalia Dassa Kaye detailed in Foreign Affairs in February. Ghattas and others seemed to view Hamas’s attacks as potentially a part of that semi-covert conflict. “That’s what makes a northern front, including Iran’s proxy Hezbollah, well within the realm of possibility,” Steven A. Cook said in a recent Council on Foreign Relations video on the Israel–Hamas war, referencing concerns that Hezbollah could attack Israel and open a new fighting front on Israel’s northern border. 

As fears of a wider conflict simmer, The Economist warns that Iran is playing “the Middle East’s most dangerous game,” noting the decades of effort Tehran has spent building up its regional proxies. “Iran’s goal right now, as it has been over the past decade, is not to provoke outright war with the West and its allies but to sow uncertainty and instability,” the magazine asserts. “Just as it has hovered on the threshold of becoming a nuclear power, so it maintains strategic ambiguity with the axis (of regional proxy forces). … The present crisis shows the opportunities and problems of Iran’s approach. It has long sponsored Hamas but did not appear to know in advance about its attack on Israel on October 7th, according to Western officials familiar with the matter. Yet it has sought to capitalise on Hamas’s atrocities and mobilise the axis of resistance. … Iran’s shadow war is a delicate game and it is not clear that the country can control its proxies.” "

• lousubcap
    Options
    lousubcap said:

The devil you know is better than the one you don't.  I'm sure the D's were betting on Scalise.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,404
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    lousubcap said:

The devil you know is better than the one you don't.  I'm sure the D's were betting on Scalise.
    It sounds like they would have been better off with Jordan even.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:

I’m fairly certain the Democrats weren’t expecting someone more moderate than McCarthy to rise out of this dumpster fire.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:

I’m fairly certain the Democrats weren’t expecting someone more moderate than McCarthy to rise out of this dumpster fire.  

sometimes you need to vote for the devil you know. not voting for to get someone worse would be against america....... =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:

sometimes you need to vote for the devil you know. not voting for to get someone worse would be against america....... =)
    Yes I’m sure the Democrats will have a tough time running against the fact that the GOP put a Christofascist nut job in the Speaker’s seat. 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Yes I’m sure the Democrats will have a tough time running against the fact that the GOP put a Christofascist nut job in the Speaker’s seat. 

somehow i dont think this is the way the house was intended to be run...but its what we have
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:

somehow i dont think this is the way the house was intended to be run...but its what we have
    This entire dust-up is about the fact that you have a small faction of Republicans in the House who actually want to shut down the government.  That's why they were angry at McCarthy in the first place and voted to remove him.  Johnson is basically one of them, and so they got what they wanted - it was going to happen one way or another.  We'll see how it all ends up playing out for them, and for us.  
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:

This entire dust-up is about the fact that you have a small faction of Republicans in the House who actually want to shut down the government.  That's why they were angry at McCarthy in the first place and voted to remove him.  Johnson is basically one of them, and so they got what they wanted - it was going to happen one way or another.  We'll see how it all ends up playing out for them, and for us.  

a small faction of republicans and all the lockstep democrats that wanted to see it shut down....
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:

a small faction of republicans and all the lockstep democrats that wanted to see it shut down....
    Yes, you are right.  
  • lousubcap
    Options
    November 17th will set the scene, independent of all the funding rhetoric that will happen between now and then. 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    November 17th will set the scene, independent of all the funding rhetoric that will happen between now and then. 

and the world will be at peace that day as well =)
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    Options
    Friday Israel-Hamas update:

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) conducted more targeted raids yesterday in central Gaza, deploying ground forces, fighter jets, and drones. Dozens of targets were struck, including anti-tank missile launch sites, military command and control centers, and Hamas fighters. The IDF claims to have killed a senior Hamas commander who helped plan the Oct. 7 attack. BBC News reports. 

Fuel shortages in Gaza have led to the closure of bakeries, while shelters housing tens of thousands of families are turning off the lights in a bid to conserve energy. The U.N. has said that a dozen of the 35 hospitals in Gaza and around two-thirds of 72 primary healthcare clinics have been forced to shut down. The Israeli Defense Forces have disputed that Gaza has a fuel shortage by referring to the thousands of rockets Hamas continues to fire at Israel. Chao Deng reports for the Wall Street Journal.

Forty-nine percent of Israelis believe “it would be better to wait” rather than invade Gaza immediately, according to a poll published today. A similar poll from a week ago found 65 percent support for a large-scale ground offensive. The newspaper publishing the recent poll has suggested the hostage situation may account for the lower approval rating. Hamas claims about 50 hostages have been killed by Israeli strikes on Gaza. Reuters reports.

The U.S. Air Force conducted two airstrikes against weapons and ammunition storage facilities used by Iran’s military and proxies in Syria earlier today. The strikes were a response to the recent attacks on U.S. troops in the Middle East, Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin said. Striking targets used by Iran, not just its proxies, is an escalation in the rising tensions between the United States and Iran. Eric Schmitt reports for the New York Times

About 900 more U.S. troops are deploying to the Middle East amid rising tensions, the Pentagon said. The deployments include air defense systems. No troops will be sent to Israel, but they are “intended to support regional deterrence efforts and further bolster U.S. force protection capabilities.” The news follows several attacks on U.S. troops in the Middle East, which caused minor injuries to 21 U.S. service members between Oct. 17 and 18. Haley Britzky report for CNN.

Members of the Hamas leadership met with senior Russian officials in Moscow yesterday, discussing the hostage situation and the evacuation of Russian nationals. An Iranian deputy foreign minister was also in Moscow. The meetings may be part of Russia’s efforts to provide an alternative, non-western, platform for addressing global issues. Israel said Russia’s invitation of Hamas members was “a reprehensible step that gives support to terrorism and legitimacy to the horrific acts of Hamas terrorists.” Ivan Nechepurenko reports for the New York Times. "

• lousubcap
    Options
    Friday Russia-Ukraine update:
    "Ukrainian officials said they planned to evacuate 275 children from 10 communities near the northeastern city of Kupiansk, as Russia steps up assaults in the area. Kyiv’s forces recaptured Kupiansk and the surrounding areas in September 2022, but Moscow has since pushed back. Kupiansk lies less than eight kilometres (five miles) from the front line.

Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Kubrakov denied reports that it had suspended its Black Sea export corridor because of threats from Russian attacks and sea mines. Kubrakov said the reports by several British and Ukrainian firms were false. “All available routes established by the Ukrainian Navy are valid and being used by civilian vessels,” he wrote on social media platform X. 

Russian lawmakers backed a record increase in military spending to fund Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine, in a first reading of the bill. Under the plan, the defence will account for almost a third of all spending in 2024 – up 68 percent to 10.8 trillion rubles ($115bn). At more than six percent of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), military spending will hit its highest share of the economy since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The United States said it had information that the Russian military was executing soldiers who did not follow orders in the war with Ukraine. “We also have information that Russian commanders are threatening to execute entire units if they seek to retreat from Ukrainian artillery fire,” White House spokesperson John Kirby told reporters.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and newly-appointed Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico said they opposed the European Union giving Ukraine 50 billion euros ($53bn) in aid. Orban said Hungary would not back more aid for Ukraine unless it saw “a very well-justified proposal”, while Fico said Slovakia would contribute only to humanitarian aid because of concerns about corruption. EU budgetary decisions require unanimity.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken and the Pentagon announced additional security assistance for Ukraine valued at $150m. The package includes more ammunition for national advanced surface-to-air missile systems (NASAMS) and high mobility artillery rocket systems (HIMARS)."

• lousubcap
    Options
    Saturday Israel-Hamas update from Bloomberg:

"In past wars against Hamas, Israel moved quickly to invade Gaza, seeking to degrade the militant group’s ability to fire rockets into the country. Now Tel Aviv’s stated aim is Hamas’s destruction. In the three weeks since the group killed 1,400 people in Israel, it has staged several limited ground incursions into Gaza, the latest on Friday night. The stakes are high for Israel, from the lives of some 200 hostages to worries about triggering a regional war. While US President Joe Biden has expressed strong supportfor Israel’s professed goals, he’s advised delay of any full-scale invasion as he seeks to win release of the hostages and insure the flow of much-needed humanitarian assistance to Palestinians. The Pentagon is also scrambling to put defensive measures in place for US assets that may come under attack (Iran has warned of such escalation, and skirmishes between the two are increasing). At the same time, global outrage has been rising at the massive number of Palestinian casualties inflicted by Israel, with more than 7,000 dead—including thousands of children. As the Israel Defense Forces lay waste to large swathes of the Gaza Strip, Biden has urged Israel to consider America’s mistakes after the 9/11 attacks–and to have a clear plan for the aftermath. “Anything that could lower risks and collateral damage, while still attaining the goal of crippling Hamas, is worth consideration.” Marc Champion writes in Bloomberg Opinion. But Israel hasn’t expressed interest in following the advice of world leaders that it revive the two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians."

• lousubcap
    Options
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Monday Israel-Hamas update:

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated that his country has launched its “second war for independence” against Hamas. Further details of Israel’s military ground assault remain shrouded in secrecy, including their soldier numbers, artillery stock, and how far into Gaza they have reached. The U.N. said that the ground operations coincided with “the most intense Israeli airstrikes and artillery shelling” since the war broke out three weeks ago. Shira Rubin, William Booth and Ilan Ben Zion report for the Washington Post.  

Concern rises for patients and staff at Al Shifa hospital in Gaza city. In a voice note, Dr Marwan Abusada said that 55,000 internally displaced people are “occupying each square metre” of the hospital, with patients “invading” its corridors. Around 100 patients were moved to other hospitals over the weekend, but the situation in the hospital remains “catastrophic,” said Dr. Abusada. Israel’s military has claimed that Hamas’ main base is underneath the Al Shifa hospital, although Hamas rejects that claim. Staff at the hospital have called for it to be protected, following reports that Israeli warplanes had carried out strikes near the hospital last night. BBC News reports.

Hostage-release discussions have been stalled after Hamas demanded that Israel permit fuel deliveries to Gaza. A former U.S. official claimed that while talks were going well on Thursday, negotiations broke down on Friday. Public statements by the White House announced support for pauses to allow resources in, as well as to allow people out. “That includes pushing for fuel to get in and for the restoration of electrical power,” John Kirby, the White House National Security Council spokesperson added. Keir Simmons, Ken Dilanian and Josh Lederman report for NBC News

An anonymous senior U.S. official claimed the United States pressured Israel to restore internet and cellular connectivity in the Gaza Strip. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity, claiming the Biden administration “made it clear [communications] had to be turned back on.” The Washington Post reports.

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi yesterday said on X that Israel had “crossed the red lines, which may force everyone to take action,” raising fears of a wider regional war involving Iran and its proxy forces in the ongoing Israel-Hamas conflict. Iran warned last week that it could launch a missile at Haifa, northern Israel, if the Israeli defense forces engage in a full ground offensive into Gaza. Sanam Vakil, the director of the Middle East and North Africa program at Chatham House, a London-based think tank, claims “there is a real risk of escalation.” Alexander Smith reports for NBC News. "

• lousubcap
    Options
    Monday Russia-Ukraine update:

"Russian air defenses shot down 36 Ukrainian drones over the Crimean peninsula and the Black Sea on Saturday. Local authorities in the southern Krasnodar region, which borders the Black Sea, claimed a fire broke out at an oil refinery early yesterday. “The reasons for the incident are being established,” their statement announced, although there are claims that debris from the drones may have played a role. CNBC reports. 

Moscow says it is preparing to confiscate assets of “unfriendly” E.U. nations if the E.U. pushes ahead with seizing profits from frozen Russian holdings. The warning came from Vyacheslav Volodin, head of the lower house of Russia’s parliament, after the European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said on Friday that the E.U. is seeking to sanction Russian state assets to help Ukraine. Volodin claimed that if the E.U. continues with its plan, E.U countries would suffer more economic hardship than Moscow. Federica Di Sario reports for POLITICO.

The United States is producing weapons which combine western-caliber missiles with refitted Soviet-era launchers to help Ukraine with the ongoing war. As another wartime winter looms, Ukrainian officials require more air defenses to protect their power grids from Russian air strikes which could result in total blackouts. Officials confirmed that variants of the weapons have been tested on U.S. military bases over the past few months, with deliveries to Ukraine expected this fall. Lara Jakes reports for the New York Times. "

• lousubcap
    Options
    Tuesday Israel-Hamas update:

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected calls for a cease-fire yesterday, saying that while the Bible says there is a time for peace, “this is a time for war.”  Netanyahu drew parallels to the United States saying “just as the United States would not agree to a ceasefire after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, or after the terrorist attacks of 9/11…Israel will not agree to a cessation of hostilities with Hamas after the horrific attacks of October 7.” When questioned whether he has thought of stepping down, Netanyahu replied the only thing he would resign is Hamas. Kyle Blaine reports for CNN

Israel has attacked Hamas gunmen inside the tunnel network beneath Gaza as it expands ground operations inside Gaza. The Israel Defence Forces said in a statement that their combat forces struck “approximately 300 targets including anti-tank missile and rocket launch posts below shafts, as well as military compounds inside underground tunnels belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization.” Nidal Al-Mughrabi and Emily Rose report for Reuters.

As Israeli troops focus on northern Gaza, 800,000 Palestinians are estimated to have fled south. The U.N agency for Palestinian refugees known as UNRWA says that approximately 672,000 Palestinians are sheltering in schools and other building facilities, which it says is four times their capacity. The head of the UNRWA accused Israel of “collective punishment” of Palestinians. Wafaa Shurafa and Samy Magdy report for AP News.

The U.N. announced that Palestinian attacks in the West Bank are increasing, with at least 115 killed, more than 2,000 injured, and nearly 1,000 others forcibly displaced by Israeli forces and settlers. Among the death toll are 33 children, according to the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. The West Bank violence has increased significantly over the past three weeks, with rates of violent incidents doubling since the beginning of 2023. Maria Abi-Habib and Rami Nazzal report for the New York Times.

The Lebanese army claimed yesterday it found 21 rocket launchers set up by Iranian-backed militant group Lebanese Hezbollah on the side of its border with Israel. The launchers were all dismantled, although one was fitted with a rocket ready to be fired, the Lebanese army claimed. It comes after Hezbollah said yesterday it attacked two Israeli posts, with Israel’s military confirming they returned fire into Lebanon. No injuries were reported. Summer Said reports for the Wall Street Journal.

The U.N. yesterday called for the opening of the Israel-controlled Kerem Shalom crossing to allow aid into Gaza. U.N. officials said the crossing is the only one able to “rapidly process a sufficiently large number of trucks” carrying humanitarian supplies into Gaza. Since Oct.21, aid deliveries have been made through the Rafah crossing, which borders Egypt. “More than one entry point into Gaza is indispensable if we are to make a difference,” the U.N. spokesperson said. Kelsey Ables reports for the Washington Post. "

• lousubcap
    Options
    Tuesday Russia-Ukraine update:

"Kyiv military officials said Russia has bulked up its forces around the devastated city of Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine and has switched its troops from defence to offence. “In the Bakhmut area, the enemy has significantly strengthened its grouping and switched from defence to active actions,” General Oleksandr Syrskyi, Ukraine’s commander of ground forces, wrote on Telegram.

Russia’s defence ministry said air defence systems destroyed eight Storm Shadow cruise missiles over Crimea, which Moscow annexed from Ukraine in 2014. The Ukrainian armed forces, meanwhile, said they had  “successfully hit a strategic object of the air defence system” on Crimea’s western coast.

Colonel General Mikhail Teplinsky has been named as the new commander of Russia’s Dnipro military group in Ukraine replacing Colonel General Oleg Makarevich. Russia’s armed forces are divided into about half a dozen groups, and the Dnipro group is thought to be deployed in southern Ukraine. "

Isreal-Hamas is taking up most of the Oxygen these days. 

• lousubcap
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Misplaced the original-nothing to see here. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    From Bloomberg today as well: for our ever-faithful GWN participants (and @Stormbringer who is giving the GWN more than a passing thought):
    "New research suggests more newcomers to Canada have chosen to leave in recent years, a threat to a country that relies on immigration to drive population and economic growth. The rate of immigrants leaving the country has been steadily increasing, suggesting newcomers “may not be seeing the benefits of moving to Canada,” according to a study on immigrant retention by the Institute for Canadian Citizenship and the Conference Board of Canada. Why? Worsening housing affordability, a strained health-care system and underemployment, among other things."
    Frictionless conduit here. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,701
    Options
    @lousubcap
    I'm not up to speed on the piece re newcomers leaving, but the three problems you underscored are real. On the housing front for example, when we go out for a walk in the neighbourhood we lose count of how many houses have basement converted to rental units with separate entrance. Rental units are hard to find and crazy expensive. Also, our mortgage interests are not tax deductible.
    canuckland
  • fishlessman
    Options
    well anyways, govt health care and having no job is free ;)  ive seen a few move up from the states to the rural french side, all of them moved back. the locals dont want you there
    fukahwee maine

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,701
    Options
    well anyways, govt health care and having no job is free ;)  ive seen a few move up from the states to the rural french side, all of them moved back. the locals dont want you there
    fwiw rural french is very different from cosmopolitan cities where most immigrants gravitate towards.
    canuckland
  • fishlessman
    Options
    fwiw rural french is very different from cosmopolitan cities where most immigrants gravitate towards.

its the second and third generation french americans inheriting houses from older generations. the rural french came here for work along time ago.  the kids and grand kids will never fit back in up there. its like a border war =)
    fukahwee maine