Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lahmacun steak sando fusion

Options
2»

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    I've read this thread multiple times, because for me it's just such an awesome cook I have to come back.  One thing though that disturbs me, why all the flags?  That is bizarre behaviour at any level for this post.
    Because of that I decided to "like" every response @JohnInCarolina made in the thread.  Others may consider doing the same.
    Thanks for the comments on the cook.  I hope it turns out half as well the next time I try it.  I got lucky on a few things and just happened to think to take pics.

I don’t pay any mind to the flags these days. They’re totally anonymous and so they just fly left and right.  Some men just like to fling poop.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina
    The grub looks excellent brother. On a separate note, how to you like that square grill pan?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Some men just like to fling poop.
    I like to pass gas in crowded places 🤷🏼‍♂️

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    @JohnInCarolina
    The grub looks excellent brother. On a separate note, how to you like that square grill pan?
    It’s been perfect.  It fits right in the Roccbox, and the grooved bottom is perfect for steaks.
  • SGH
    Options
    It’s been perfect.  It fits right in the Roccbox, and the grooved bottom is perfect for steaks.
    I have one that I also really like. You probably wouldn’t believe what I use it for though. Again, great looking grub 👍

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    I have one that I also really like. You probably wouldn’t believe what I use it for though. Again, great looking grub 👍
    Does it rhyme with heinous?
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Looks fantastic!  Love the creativity with the jalapeño juice. Nice job
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Woah, I would I LOVE to eat that !!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is”