Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - does that thing get an in-house trail run first?? Inquiring sailors would like to know.   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - does that thing get an in-house trail run first?? Inquiring sailors would like to know.   =)
    We keep it in the house for a while for bday kids to sit on while we sing happy birthday!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,086
    Options
    Set of 20 Kobalt ratchet wrenches, 10 standard/10 metric.  Lowes has them $50. off at $49.98 and free shipping.  "This 20 piece ratcheting wrench set includes the following metric and SAE sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 mm and 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4-inch"
    Not something I need often, but good to have.

LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    Since this is @nolaegghead 's thread, and I picked this up on his recommendation, I think it is on-topic.

Yep, I have that exact knife and it's my goto.  Sometimes I can't find it and grab another and it's just not the same.

have the mini freak with that handle and blade material, the s90v steel is as good as it gets for an every day carry
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    Options
    Starting to think that this grill is stuck in Arizona. 

Las Vegas, NV

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

I will pick it up if you want.  I will keep it safe and make sure it gets to live a good life.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Battleborn
    Options

I will pick it up if you want.  I will keep it safe and make sure it gets to live a good life.
    That place is just not kind to me. Last time I was there my transmission blew up in my truck and was stuck at a dealership in Peoria for three months. Now it looks like the FedEx driver is doing circles on the 101. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    At least it wasn’t dumped in a gully in Alabama. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

That place is just not kind to me. Last time I was there my transmission blew up in my truck and was stuck at a dealership in Peoria for three months. Now it looks like the FedEx driver is doing circles on the 101. 
    That is a bummer.  Nothing like out of state vehicle failures.  Being stuck at the dealership for 3 months though!  Sounds horrible.  Almost like a sequel to the movie "The Terminal".
  • Battleborn
    Options

That is a bummer.  Nothing like out of state vehicle failures.  Being stuck at the dealership for 3 months though!  Sounds horrible.  Almost like a sequel to the movie "The Terminal".
    Right. Luckily everything was under warranty so Chevy covered 3 months of a rental car. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    At least it wasn’t dumped in a gully in Alabama. 
    That story is just insane.  We were talking about that a little on the Zoom Friday night.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

was getting my boat off the ground for winter. neighbor pulls up and says he is selling the camp. what are you doing with the boat, planned on leaving it with the house. POOF...new boat. is this like a bass boat, are my neighbors gonna hate me

Only if you don't invite them out on the party boat.
  • fishlessman
    Options

was getting my boat off the ground for winter. neighbor pulls up and says he is selling the camp. what are you doing with the boat, planned on leaving it with the house. POOF...new boat. is this like a bass boat, are my neighbors gonna hate me

so theres strings attached
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    Better to be lucky than good any day.  Great score.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Better to be lucky than good any day.  Great score.

kicking my self for not getting some rod holders thrown in ;) i know free is free, but all the extra work, winterizing, putting in the other dock, taking out the other dock..... =)
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

There are always strings attached.  TANSTAAFL
  • fishlessman
    Options

ill have to use mainer (maniac) logic here. ill supply the bread, guests can supply the meat, cheese, booze.....
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options

ill have to use mainer (maniac) logic here. ill supply the bread, guests can supply the meat, cheese, booze.....
    Haha!  That is the way!!
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,436
    Options

Never been to Maine. Can provide truckloads of bread if necessary……
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:

How did your pitch go?  Gonna be rollin' in the dough soon?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

Damn, that’s a lotta inches…
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Are these for the mill?
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    ColbyLang said:
    ColbyLang said:

How did your pitch go?  Gonna be rollin' in the dough soon?
    Made and delivered 1000 of these today for testing starting Wednesday in their corporate restaurant….it went very good, thanks for asking
    Awesome!  Congratulations and I wish you continued success.  Who knows, maybe one day I will get to try one of these buns!
  • Battleborn
    Options
    We’re in Chandler, AZ now. Seems to be going the wrong way. 

Las Vegas, NV

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @Battleborn - ooof!

I once had a package start out in the continental US, only to be routed through Hawaii of all places before getting to me.   I was like wtf...