Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pandemic updates 2.0

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,415
    Options
    ^^^^ That's it??? And many more who eschewed the MRNA vaccine permanently closed their eyes for the eternal rest.  So there's that.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Legume said:
    As more data is collected, scientific opinion tends to evolve.  But even the first set of data around the MRNA vaccine indicated 95% effectiveness, and this was widely reported in the popular press.  Anyone who can think or has some iota of knowledge about immunology can parse what that means.  

The notion that the vaccines weren't a lot more helpful than not is kind of nuts.  But you do you I guess.  
    Saying the opinion evolved is not truthful. They we exposed. What we are actually learning is just how badly. 
    I feel like you're about to blow some truths wide open, expose it all.  Go for it brother, I'm sick of all the scientists and doctors that studied science and logic and evidence generation, analysis and critical thinking for years, just to trade their ethics and morals for a few coins.

Drop some sick sources on us, straight into my veins.
    There’s tons of evidence this shot was not what was promised. Many deaths and health issues have come to light. Some have opened their eyes. 
    WOW!!  I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!  COVID VACCINES ARE 200 TIMES SAFER THAN ASPIRIN, NOW I THINK I SHOULD STOP TAKING ASPIRIN!!!!  OMG! OMG!

Options
    "this shot was not what was promised"

That tells confirms for me all that I need to know about your understanding of science and medicine

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Legume said:
    As more data is collected, scientific opinion tends to evolve.  But even the first set of data around the MRNA vaccine indicated 95% effectiveness, and this was widely reported in the popular press.  Anyone who can think or has some iota of knowledge about immunology can parse what that means.  

The notion that the vaccines weren't a lot more helpful than not is kind of nuts.  But you do you I guess.  
    Saying the opinion evolved is not truthful. They we exposed. What we are actually learning is just how badly. 
    I feel like you're about to blow some truths wide open, expose it all.  Go for it brother, I'm sick of all the scientists and doctors that studied science and logic and evidence generation, analysis and critical thinking for years, just to trade their ethics and morals for a few coins.

Drop some sick sources on us, straight into my veins.
    There’s tons of evidence this shot was not what was promised. Many deaths and health issues have come to light. Some have opened their eyes. 
    Don't panic when you open your eyes and see all the brown stuff. Just ask someone to help you pull your head out of your arse, and you should be able to see better.  Come to think of it, may need a few people. 

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7206a3.htm#F1_down

(For those following along at the paper mill, mortality= death. That's generally regarded as an unfavorable outcome, aka "a bad thing".  

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 482
    edited August 2023
    Options
    You snowballs are walking through life with a blindfold on. There are countless stories of the large number of people that died from the Covid vax. There is report after report of young healthy kids and younger adults dropping dead. You even believe it all started in a wet market in China. There may not be a dumber box of rocks than the ones that post on this forum. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,985
    Options
    You snowballs are walking through life with a blindfold on. There are countless stories of the large number of people that died from the Covid vax. There is report after report of young healthy kids and younger adults dropping dead. 
    There are also countless stories of little green men, and reports of people being kidnapped by them and having anal probes inserted into them.  Those are also on Facebook, where you seem to get most of your information.  I suppose you believe those stories too?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    You snowballs are walking through life with a blindfold on. There are countless stories of the large number of people that died from the Covid vax. There is report after report of young healthy kids and younger adults dropping dead. You even believe it all started in a wet market in China. There may not be a dumber box of rocks than the ones that post on this forum. 
    The "countless stories" you refer to, are not nearly as many as the counted stories of unvaccinated people who died vs. vaccinated people who... didn't.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    No doubt Wildman was an acolyte of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny who claimed that the Covid vax makes people magnetic (among many other valid scientific cray cray   ideas).

Sadly, the good Dr. lost her license to practice medicine last week so I reckon Wildman will be searching for someone else to follow.

https://arstechnica.com/health/2023/08/ohio-doc-who-said-vaccines-magnetized-people-loses-medical-license/

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,541
    Options
    7G in the books couple of weeks ago.
    canuckland
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,415
    Options
    Yep-7th juice shot right after it was approved for us elders in late September.  Hooked it up with the flu shot.  All good.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,985
    Options