Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More than two thousand posts have been stolen from my total

Options
I realized today that if you add up all of my comments in threads that have been nuked, that I am easily over 20k posts on this forum.  That is quite an accomplishment, and one I'm entitled to some recognition over.  My friends, this is a violation of my forum rights and liberties.  Not only that, it is damaging my status here.  Friends have been telling me in the Zoom sessions that I should do something about this.  

I will be starting a GoFundMe here soon to help me bring a suit against Headquarters.  Please, nobody tell the Buffalo about this.   I understand Mayor Rudy may be looking for work soon and I'm hoping to raise at least enough to be able to seek his consult.  I will need a war time consigliere.  

To be clear I don't care about getting the posts back.  I know they're long gone and the algorithm here can't replace them.  No... I want the forum points back.  Scratch that, I am *demanding* my points back.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments