Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When you think someone stole something and then you find it later.

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,220
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Since this is already a trashed political thread,  are you comfortable having a 80 something year old President?  Do you consider vote for Bernie, Bloomberg or Biden to be a one term vote? Bernie would be 87 after two terms in office and Biden would be 86. Bloomberg is right there too 

I thought 80 was the new 60.
    Folks start going downhill quickly when the they get really old. A four year commitment to an octogenarian is questionable to me. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    What if you think someone stole your generator and then later discover you never even owned one?
    But what if you identified as a " generator owner"
    :lol: oh hell I just sprayed iced tea all over my laptop; thanks dude.  

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,032
    Options
    I for one am shocked that Trump wrote his own Doctor’s letter!  That guy never lies!!!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    What if you think someone stole your generator and then later discover you never even owned one?
    That hasn’t happened to me.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Botch said:
    Since this is already a trashed political thread,  are you comfortable having a 80 something year old President?  Do you consider vote for Bernie, Bloomberg or Biden to be a one term vote? Bernie would be 87 after two terms in office and Biden would be 86. Bloomberg is right there too 
    I believe Biden had stated he would only run for one term, but I'm not 100% sure on that.  JiC is correct, the VP pick becomes much more important, and I hope whoever wins the nomination does a better job of it than McCain did....

So, Sanders has had a heart attack.  The NY Guv'nor has had a couple stents put in, quite a long time ago.  But, one other guy in the overall race is obese, lives on McDonald's and powdered Adderol, doesn't handle stress well and is currently in a rather stressful job.  Just something to be aware of.  

I'd hardly call 6'3" and 215 obese. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    So I suppose that this is political on some level, but it's also hilarious and if you disagree I feel sorry for you:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/fox-news-brit-hume-hilariously-mocked-after-he-accidentally-reveals-interest-in-sexy-vixen-vinyl/

I'd say he has pretty good taste.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • AnothaStolenGenrator
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Botch said:
    I believe Biden had stated he would only run for one term, but I'm not 100% sure on that.  JiC is correct, the VP pick becomes much more important, and I hope whoever wins the nomination does a better job of it than McCain did....

So, Sanders has had a heart attack.  The NY Guv'nor has had a couple stents put in, quite a long time ago.  But, one other guy in the overall race is obese, lives on McDonald's and powdered Adderol, doesn't handle stress well and is currently in a rather stressful job.  Just something to be aware of.  

He’s practically Michael Phelps!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,503
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Nor this, a capacity crowd  :lol:

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    4 years with an 80 year old president and a strong VP, is much more appealing than 8 years with the current administration.

Just my opinion. 
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    You'd be tardy to the party if you voted for Joe.
    What if I drive a Maserati?
    @185?
    I lost my license so now I don't drive. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• thetrim
    Options
    Botch said:
    thetrim said:
    Nor this, a capacity crowd  :lol:

Great job taking a picture several hours after The Donald was done talking.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,503
    Options
    Soooo, the people in the "cheap seats" knew he was done talking, before the people up front?  Explain that, please....

-Cher

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:
    Soooo, the people in the "cheap seats" knew he was done talking, before the people up front?  Explain that, please....
    Botch first you’ll have to move somewhere the sky is orange.  Then it will all make sense.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Looks like not many people are feeling the Bern anymore.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,320
    Options
    Botch said:
    The back of churches clear out first and the sound systems reach all the way to the back.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Wait until the California returns come in.  
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited March 2020
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Looks like Bernie got “thrown under the bus”, and Biden gets the attention after tonight (for now).But in the end, it’s all about the $$$$, and Bloomberg has an unlimited supply of money.
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the nightmare I once had that someone had stolen my PigBeanUs.  Then I woke up and it was right there between my legs, where it had always been!
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:
    This thread reminds me of the nightmare I once had that someone had stolen my PigBeanUs.  Then I woke up and it was right there between my legs, where it had always been!
    thread winner.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • DoubleEgger
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Warren finishes third in her home state and lost to a guy who didn’t step foot in the state. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Sanders needs to go away.  Biden is gaffe machine and not the brightest bulb, but compared to the guy that asks sophomoric repetative questions like "why can't we nuke hurricanes?", is a comparative genius.
    Options
    I think Bloomberg jumped in because Biden started off so slowly.  He doesn't want Sanders to win because he will lose against Trump, but he's fine with Biden and now he's splitting Biden's votes.  I think he will bail out.
    Options
    Bloomberg's money and analytics behind Biden will make it Biden's to lose.
    Options
    PigBeanUs said:

(to the King Missile song "Detachable PigBeanUs")

Options
    Warren finishes third in her home state and lost to a guy who didn’t step foot in the state. 

Right, that's because women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.  And when they talk, they all "screech" like fingernails on chalkboards.  Doesn't matter how smart they are. 
    Options
    HeavyG said:

I thought 80 was the new 60.
    I drive an EV now. 50 is the new 80.
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    The ol’ Trumpster is going to stomp the Dems Mondale style in November. Look at the turnout numbers for him in an uncontested primary. Trump is going to be hard to beat. 

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/results/primaries/republican/
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,539
    Options
    I would rather someone take the helm who values a strong middle class. I do not see anyone running against Trump who has that particular outlook for the country.

Higher tax rates will impact lower to middle class families more.

High net worth individuals and companies will always have accountants and tax lawyers to circumvent high tax rates.

That being said, if someone proves to be better than Trump...they have my vote.
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga