Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Jordan would have landed that helicopter...

WesJohnsonWesJohnson Posts: 103
edited February 1 in Off Topic
twice
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. 

Comments

• Jordan also would have paid Ron the $12 for that gasket. Twice. 
  • johnnypjohnnyp Posts: 3,651
    More of a crappy comment, than a trolling one. You’re better than that. 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 15,133
    Just a bit too, um.....soon.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 1,681
    Not Cool!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 6,632
    Dyal_SC said:
    Children died in that crash and families torn apart.  I hope nothing like this tragedy ever happens to your loved ones.  Many of us here on this forum have experienced losses, and it isn’t funny. No amount of time will ever make it funny.  

Dark humor in response to tragic events or times of crisis is something people have been doing for centuries (probably even millenia).
    It's understandable that that sort of humor is not everyone's cup of tea but for a lot of folks it does have an often helpful value in coping with a painful event.

Camped out in the (757/804)
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 15,782
    HeavyG said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Children died in that crash and families torn apart.  I hope nothing like this tragedy ever happens to your loved ones.  Many of us here on this forum have experienced losses, and it isn’t funny. No amount of time will ever make it funny.  

Dark humor in response to tragic events or times of crisis is something people have been doing for centuries (probably even millenia).
    It's understandable that that sort of humor is not everyone's cup of tea but for a lot of folks it does have an often helpful value in coping with a painful event.

I think I get dark humor as well as anyone, but there’s still a line past which things are clearly inappropriate.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Living large in the 919

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 5,307
    HeavyG said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Ah... so the OP’s intent was to personally cope with the loss of Kobe Bryant, his child and friends. Got it.  

• WebassWebass Posts: 225
    Classless

Lenoir City, TN -  Bama fan in Tenn Vol's backyard. 

LBGE, Weber Spirit 

• Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 1,200
    What would Chuck Norris do to Jordan?
  • TeefusTeefus Posts: 896
    twice
    Too soon.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • SonVoltSonVolt Posts: 2,041
    edited February 1
    Meh, seems so obviously tongue-in cheek-considering the rivalry between the two that it's hard for me to get offended. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave