Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jordan would have landed that helicopter...

WesJohnson
WesJohnson Posts: 130
edited February 2020 in Off Topic
twice
I used to be able to name every nut that there was. 

Comments

• Jordan also would have paid Ron the $12 for that gasket. Twice. 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    More of a crappy comment, than a trolling one. You’re better than that. 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Just a bit too, um.....soon.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Not Cool!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    Dyal_SC said:
    Children died in that crash and families torn apart.  I hope nothing like this tragedy ever happens to your loved ones.  Many of us here on this forum have experienced losses, and it isn’t funny. No amount of time will ever make it funny.  

Dark humor in response to tragic events or times of crisis is something people have been doing for centuries (probably even millenia).
    It's understandable that that sort of humor is not everyone's cup of tea but for a lot of folks it does have an often helpful value in coping with a painful event.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• HeavyG said:
    Dyal_SC said:
    Children died in that crash and families torn apart.  I hope nothing like this tragedy ever happens to your loved ones.  Many of us here on this forum have experienced losses, and it isn’t funny. No amount of time will ever make it funny.  

Dark humor in response to tragic events or times of crisis is something people have been doing for centuries (probably even millenia).
    It's understandable that that sort of humor is not everyone's cup of tea but for a lot of folks it does have an often helpful value in coping with a painful event.

I think I get dark humor as well as anyone, but there’s still a line past which things are clearly inappropriate.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024
    HeavyG said:
    Dyal_SC said:

Ah... so the OP’s intent was to personally cope with the loss of Kobe Bryant, his child and friends. Got it.  

• Webass
    Webass Posts: 259
    Classless

Lenoir City, TN -  Bama fan in Tenn Vol's backyard. 

LBGE, Weber Spirit 

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    What would Chuck Norris do to Jordan?
  • Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,204
    twice
    Too soon.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited February 2020
    Meh, seems so obviously tongue-in cheek-considering the rivalry between the two that it's hard for me to get offended. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave