Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT OT OT - Buffalo Pelts

thetrimthetrim Posts: 8,056
Hope this doesn't put me on the watch list

=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• EoinEoin Posts: 2,340
    Where's the Watch button? How can we get you on the list without a button?
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 2,955
    You could always flag it :)
    XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • HendersonTRKingHendersonTRKing Posts: 1,418
    How about a "Spoon" category . . . for people who just want to stir things up?  All y'all spoons know who you are!

What was is deemed a ban-worthy offense?  I musta missed it.  And prob can't be repeated, so I'll likely never know.
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • SSQUAL612SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,100
    thetrim said:

Hasn't been flagged yet, but I'm sure a Troll will be lurking soon. 
    Temple, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
    ColtsFan said:
    Mmmm
  • Image result for hunger games fallen tribute meme
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX
  • SSQUAL612SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,100

Temple, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 2,955

XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 29,937

edited January 7
    ColtsFan said:
    https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/OJhA80Z

How do I get that embedded?
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,754
    Eoin said:
    ColtsFan said:
    https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/OJhA80Z

How do I get that embedded?

Jacksonville FL
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 13,992
    Legume said:

That is amazing.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 8,056
    For some reason, I thought the buffalo would be younger.

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    thetrim said:

@Rubmyrock
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95

Thanks @nolaegghead

Pelting is my passion!

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 24,396
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 2,032
    @thetrim per your request. I'll bring this here. Just so we are clear. I'm not annoyed at all the old thread re-treads if they are useful information, which it appears several of the ones you replied to are. I'm annoyed at people like nola bringing back threads that are borderline controversial so as to make a statement

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, 36" Stainless Blackstone Griddle, Contemplating which size Egg to get next. Cast Iron Hoarder.

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"- Davy Crockett

@nolaegghead has a much more targeted approach to his resurrections.  Much like JC himself. 

I'm taking more of a wide swath of resurrection.

You should take some time to really get to know Nola.  He's one of the greatest guys on here.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    @thetrim per your request. I'll bring this here. Just so we are clear. I'm not annoyed at all the old thread re-treads if they are useful information, which it appears several of the ones you replied to are. I'm annoyed at people like nola bringing back threads that are borderline controversial so as to make a statement
    Just so you know, I just resurrected 3 SGH threads in the past hour.  No others for months.  You seem to hold me responsible for all the others (namely NatureBoy) threads that I didn't resurrect over the past couple of days.  

Thus,  as usual:  WRONG.

Plus that's not against the rules.

thetrim said:
    @nolaegghead has a much more targeted approach to his resurrections.  Much like JC himself. 

You should take some time to really get to know Nola.  He's one of the greatest guys on here.
    I know all I need to know about nola. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, 36" Stainless Blackstone Griddle, Contemplating which size Egg to get next. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Remember this when reading thru some of the zombie resurrections:

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
             - Carlos Santana
    It's actually attributed to George Santayana, but a few friends of mine and I thought Carlos Santana sounded much more interesting when we first heard that wrote 25+ years ago.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    thetrim said:

You know all you need to know about anything with little known about everything.   That's why we like you.

thetrim said:

You know all you need to know about anything with little known about everything.   That's why we like you.

But you know everything about everything right nola? You make sure we all remember every time you chime in on any topic. =)

Quinticenssial shoot first guy.