Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Saturday College Football Playoff Semi Finals- OT; Great day in sports-

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    SGH said:
    Wow! What a catch. That’s ball game. The rout is on in Arlington. Clemson is just too
    much for ND. 
    I hope they keep it up. I will be at Scarlet Pearl cashing in if they do =)
    Go cash that check, Scottie. Congrats. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Exactly what I expected out of ND and fully expect Sooners to follow suit. Dawgs loss to LSU really came back to haunt a team that talent wise should be playing for all the marbles. Just shows why you can't make a misstep in the SEC. 
    I was not happy to see my Longhorns drew a pissed off Georgia team in the Sugar Bowl. They are on the rise but not sure they are ready for this. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    SGH said:
    Wow! What a catch. That’s ball game. The rout is on in Arlington. Clemson is just too
    much for ND. 
    Well...ND is hanging around for the cover. 
    Short of a disaster, I have this one in the bank👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,400
    Options
    How sweet it is-pile it on Clemson for good ol' @SGH and my true dislike for ND. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    How sweet it is-pile it on Clemson for good ol' @SGH and my true dislike for ND. 
    I lost 50 on South Carolina but won 50 on Florida so I’m even at the moment. Looks like Clemson will net me 500. Now I need Chris Cyborg and Jon Jones to win tonight. Got 100 bet on each of them. Also bet 50 that the Jones fight would not go the distance. 
    And last but certainly not least, I need the Tide to roll. Got the big money on them.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Exactly what I expected out of ND and fully expect Sooners to follow suit. Dawgs loss to LSU really came back to haunt a team that talent wise should be playing for all the marbles. Just shows why you can't make a misstep in the SEC. 
    I was not happy to see my Longhorns drew a pissed of Georgia team in the Sugar Bowl. They are in the rise but not sure they are ready for this. 
    Yea I'm really intrigued by this match up. It's gonna be a fun one.  I like the Dawgs chances and would be happy to make a friendly wager if youre up for it?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    much for ND. 
    Go cash that check, Scottie. Congrats. 
    It will probably be tomorrow. I have a couple of wagers on 2 UFC fights and they won’t end until late. 

Status- Standing by.

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I was not happy to see my Longhorns drew a pissed of Georgia team in the Sugar Bowl. They are in the rise but not sure they are ready for this. 
    Yea I'm really intrigued by this match up. It's gonna be a fun one.  I like the Dawgs chances and would be happy to make a friendly wager if youre up for it?
    No thanks :lol:

Georgia is 5-2 straight up and 6-0-1 against the spread over its last seven postseason contests, including conference and national championship games.

Texas, on the other hand, is just 1-3 both SU and ATS over its last four postseason games.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,400
    Options
    Someone's been doing their financial investment homework I see.  Whole new rosters...
    Regardless, enjoy the game. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Someone's been doing their financial investment homework I see.  Whole new rosters...
    Regardless, enjoy the game. 
    I can’t wait. They may surprise everybody. 4 losses by total of 20 points (12 of those were in the revenge game in the big 12 championship against Oklahoma). That said, they aren't there yet. It would take a perfect game for them to win by a field goal. They are 2 years away but definitely headed the right direction. The one thing I like is that they were in every game - including OU twice. They may stick around and cover. 
  • GATraveller
    Options
    I tried.  =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    Options
    I tried.  =)

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Well, I’m 2 and 1 so far. 

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    Options
    And so it begins.....

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    This game is just a beat down!!! Expected a bit more from Oklahoma. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Rollin rollin rollin...
    Jacksonville FL
  • SGH
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I know it’s early yet, but right now the great and powerful Crimson Tide is truly looking great and powerful. Impressive to say the least. 

Status- Standing by.

• GATraveller
    Options
    *yawn

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Hold the presses!
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • GATraveller
    Options
    Selection Committee

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    How on earth can anyone EVER pick ND over UGA in the playoffs?
    Oklahoma? REALLY?
    UGA would kill Clemson.
    Feel bad for the Longhorns. They do not deserve tha absolute beat down waiting for them.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    edited December 2018
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Oklahoma? REALLY?
    UGA would kill Clemson.
    Feel bad for the Longhorns. They do not deserve tha absolute beat down waiting for them.
    Been saying that all along, Gamecocks put of 40 on Clemson and couldnt score on Virginia.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • SGH
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    They were blind or high. Or maybe both. 

Status- Standing by.

• StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Now that's what you call a bad beat.
    Stillwater, MN
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    What, OSU beat the spread by 5 or so points?   Did you lose money on that game, @SGH
    Options
    What, OSU beat the spread by 5 or so points?   Did you lose money on that game, @SGH
    I did. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    What is really sad is Bama could of easily won that game by 50 points if they would of kept playing after the first quarter. 
    Hey it is what it is. The Good Trump giveth and the Good Trump taketh away. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Just lost another bet. Nunes beat Cyborg. 

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I wonder if @bgebrent ever sent John the Woodford?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    SGH said:
    Just lost another bet. Nunes beat Cyborg. 
    Good thing you only bet sure things.