Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-What are you buying right now?

Comments

• Cold meds, popsicles and Kleenex. Good times....
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 6,258
    A couple of these to ship off some goodies to fellow Eggheads

Visalia, Ca
  • AcnAcn Posts: 3,167
    lousubcap said:
    Beer and wine, just because as I am not close to the low-level alarm for either.  Bourbon stock could reasonably be considered well above the high-level set-point but that's a whole 'nother issue.  ;)
    I did that earlier today myself

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• @Jeremiah I feel smarter now but not a lot smarter since the vice says Wilton right on it.
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 5,374
    Diapers. Amazon is the best. 
    It is probably embarrassing buying your adult diapers in person, Amazon would be best.  =)

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • $10 beers at Disney 
  • itsmceitsmce Posts: 399
    After breaking a leg off of 2 ceramic plate setters, I broke down and bought the cast steel version. This sucker ought to hold up.
    Large (sometimes wish it were an XL) in KS
  • kjskjs Posts: 110
    The new Mini Max portable nest from the Ceramic Grill Store. This is after getting the run around from my local dealer for 3 weeks. So I sent my money to Texas.
  • FlameBoss.  Trying to decide between 200 or 300.  Rarely cook multiple meats at a time and have a Maverick so leaning to 200.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 32,812
    just got a mini split R410a fill adapter, a new high pressure line set for my refrigerant manifold and a triple square 3/8" impact drive set.  

pretty boring, I know.  

and a 25 lb bottle of R410a (stocking up on all common refrigerants so I can keep my small army of refrigerators, freezers and ACs running without the wallet rape)  no offense @lkapigian @NPHuskerFL

• ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 4,091
    Trying to buy a Roccbox, but I want the green model. No dice....
    ~ John - Instagram @hoosier_egger
    1-XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 4,091
    and a 25 lb bottle of R410a (stocking up on all common refrigerants so I can keep my small army of refrigerators, freezers and ACs running without the wallet rape)  no offense @lkapigian @NPHuskerFL
    Back 15-20 years ago when when R-12 became unavailable to the general public and required a license to buy, I bought dozens of cases from every parts store around for 99 cents/can. Sold it to those unable to purchase it for ridiculous amounts, upwards of $30/lb. Not a bad ROI 
    ~ John - Instagram @hoosier_egger
    1-XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SGHSGH Posts: 26,803
    Scored several of the Old Spice 80th Anniversary edition deodorants at Dollar General. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Just a man with a Muhle. 
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 5,374
    Time for some Football

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DMWDMW Posts: 13,719
    JRWhitee said:
    Time for some Football

I'd pay really good money for that right about now. And Taco Mac has lots of beers, good choice.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    works like a champ.  super quiet

• DMWDMW Posts: 13,719
    Is it calming?
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • works like a champ.  super quiet
    BCV leftovers. Good thing you found it. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 19,726
    Really, super quiet?  Like BC quiet?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • BotchBotch Posts: 9,408
    Sea2Ski said:
    Bananas, Benadryl, and lettuce.
    It must be said that "Bananas, Benadryl, and Lettuce" WBAGNFARB!!  :triumph:
    Cold meds, Popsicles and Kleenex
    ... and Another!   B)
    @theyolksonyou what's BCV?

• kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 2,890
    Concrete sealer
    New mailbox
    Spackle 
    Mosquito killer to spray on everything
    Garden sprayer
    More landscape edging

LBGE, MiniMax - 17, 22, and 36"Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • works like a champ.  super quiet
    @theyolksonyou what's BCV?
    Shhh. It’s a secret
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
    right, sorry there, carry on, nothing to see here