Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-What are you buying right now?

Comments

• milesvdustinmilesvdustin Posts: 2,896
    A new scooe for my 22 marlin. Just a basic Simmons 9x13 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 32,812
    An ICBM.  And a slingshot.

• Didn’t like the 4Runner?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 2,623
    Didn’t like the 4Runner?
    I’ve loved it since i bought it new 15 years ago. With 260,000 miles I thinks it’s time for a change.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• FarmingPhDFarmingPhD Posts: 161
    There a different meaning to ICBM than what I associate the acronym with?
  • LitLit Posts: 7,874
    New beer fridge for the garage. 
  • rifrenchrifrench Posts: 362
    edited February 11
    Thinking about a Tikka T3x left hand, can't decide on 6.5x55, or 6.5 Creedmoor.  I favor older things, got to get off the fence before July.  Our blue governor and his blue legislature is putting the kibosh on our "assault rifles", need to move forward...
     1 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 1 KBQ and a 26" Blackstone near Blackstone, Virginia
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 3,039
    rifrench said:
    Thinking about a Tikka T3x left hand, can't decide on 6.5x55, or 6.5 Creedmoor.  I favor older things, got to get off the fence before July.  Our blue governor and his blue legislature is putting the kibosh on our "assault rifles", need to move forward...
    It may be newer but the price of 6.5 Creedmore is definitely cheaper. The ballistics are close at least in factory loading.
    Just bought some liquid pipe dope. Air compressor has a leak at the bushing that comes out of the tank. It's a 2" nps x 3/4c npt bushing. Hoping this seals it, or I'll need a new 25 dollar bushing. 

In other news, LA Totally awesome cleaner is a fantastic air leak finder. A little spray bubbles like crazy on a minuscule leak. 

• EoinEoin Posts: 2,932
    Too many OT topics
    Thank you for your insight.
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 4,092
    AV Receiver and Living Room furniture

New house has built in speakers in the living room and I donated all of my existing LR furniture when I sold the house last summer. It was mostly hand-me-down stuff I acquired over the years. Nice tax write off though ;)
    ~ John - Instagram @hoosier_egger
    1-XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • BotchBotch Posts: 9,408
    ColtsFan said:
    AV Receiver...
    Whadja get?   B)
    Botch said:
    ColtsFan said:
    AV Receiver...
    Whadja get?   B)
    Nothing too high-end.

Onkyo TX-NR686

• If you were going to build a house is it advantageous to run speaker wires? or just use bluetooth?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 4,092
    If you were going to build a house is it advantageous to run speaker wires? or just use bluetooth?
    I'd do speaker wires and Ethernet. 

I'll have the house wired with Ethernet and have a full blown enterprise network running soon after I get they keys. :)

• rconercone Posts: 180
    French doors, decent ones are pretty spendy. 
    "Feed me, or feed me to something; I just want to be part of the food chain" Al Bundy

LBGE, SBGE, Carson Rotisserie, Blackstone Griddle  

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 16,656
    edited February 11
    Too many OT topics
    Post a cook then. Six comments and one post from you...
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 32,812
    There a different meaning to ICBM than what I associate the acronym with?

No.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,387
    Just committed to acquire this - the plan is to surprise the dear wife Friday.

Nice!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• MasterCMasterC Posts: 168

Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,941
    edited February 12
    Just scored tix to the June 14 Stones concert in Louisville.  Even more pricy than Duke basketball tix and not nearly as close to the action  B)  
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here; L&S BGE's, PBC, Lang 36; burnin wood in the neighborhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 13,918
    lousubcap said:
    Just scored tix to the June 14 Stones concert in Louisville.  Even more pricy than Duke basketball tix and nearly as close to the action  B)  
    I want put out but happy to be your date.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

"For those of you in the cheap seats I’d like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!"
    John Lennon
  • JohnEggGioJohnEggGio Posts: 1,037
    I feel the need to add some comments.  New car purchases are not common in my household - it’s been 6.5 years since our last.  With this purchase I’ll be retiring a 2007 from the stable of 3 vehicles (the 2 remaining will be a pair of 2013s).  Nor am I one of those guys that goes all-out on Valentine’s Day...my standard is a card, some chocolates, a very good bottle of wine and some beef tenderloin - I don’t do flowers or jewelry for VD.

All that said, this is a beautiful car - the most expensive I’ve ever purchased, and it will give me joy to surprise the dear wife Friday.  Oh, I’ll confess that the F-type with adaptive variable suspension and Sport+ mode might have been just a little bit for me...😉
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
    There will be some wine and beef tenderloin at my house too for VD, not sure what's for dinner though. 

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 16,656
    lousubcap said:
    Just scored tix to the June 14 Stones concert in Louisville.  Even more pricy than Duke basketball tix and not nearly as close to the action  B)  
    Will you still be able to see the defibrillators? 
  • Thinking about pulling the trigger on a bottle of Blanton's straight from the barrel cask strength for $200.  Calling an early V-day present to myself.  lol
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 20,941
    I will bring my own and near as I can tell they will be well hidden but close by on stage  B)
    Louisville; "indeterminate Jim" here; L&S BGE's, PBC, Lang 36; burnin wood in the neighborhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!