Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

DIY raised pizza stone

I bought a new medium BGE and my pizza stone sat a little low, they don't make the rack for the medium only the large so I fabracated my own. For about $6 at homedepot i bought 2 inch bolts nuts ,fender washers and wing nuts and attach them in four corners on the cooking grate. As you can see it will make it alot easier to put and take off

Comments

• BobDangerBobDanger Posts: 197
    I just bought a woo with 13” stone and drip tray for my medium.

sucks that they limit the acesseries.
    Eastern Shore Virginia 

Medium & Mini Max
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 695
    I wouldn't advise Pizza for 1st cook. They recommend a lower temp (below 350) so gasket and ceramics can be broken in. Otherwise your set up looks good and if you get another grate you have 2 levels which is always handy.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• RidgehunterRidgehunter Posts: 18
    I did read that Raymond,plan on cooking at low temp first couple times before cooking pizza, thanks for the reminder though.