Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brand New XXL

Options
Listing Again........ Priced dropped to $2,000

New XXL Egg with plate setter & nest. Located near Dover, DE

Egg has not been registered with BGE

Pick Up only. Cash & Carry

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Any update with the dealer?
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Delaware_Egghead
    Options
    Dealer willing to exchange it for me for an XL. They currently did not have any in stock but should have them in by end of week. This is the price I paid so if anyone wants it for this price. Here it is
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited July 2018
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Any update with the dealer?
    I agree. I think the problem you are gonna have is just that not a lot of people need that huge of an egg. The dealer isn’t willing to take it back? Have you listed on Craigslist or Facebook as well? Maybe some local businesses might want it. Do you have any local business owners that you know? Good luck, hope you can offload it. If I was closer and had a couple grand lying around I’d take you up on the offer in a heartbeat.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Delaware_Egghead
    Options
    The dealer is willing to exchange it for me, just need to wait for them to get more XL in stock. Thought I'd offer it for the price I paid in case anyone wants it. Was a floor model, thought it was a good price. Just not going to fit in my outdoor kitchen I am building
  • Delaware_Egghead
    Options
    I figured its like craigslist, everyone trying to get something for nothing. I had it listed on CL as well, same price people offering me 1,200.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I figured its like craigslist, everyone trying to get something for nothing. I had it listed on CL as well, same price people offering me 1,200.
    This place isn’t like craigslist. This forum is more like family. Crazy disfunctional family, but family nonetheless. Trying to sell something for a massive profit won’t sit too well with a lot of folks on here. That plus the fact that it’s an XXL is why we have recommended you may have better luck taking it back to the dealer. Good luck! 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,659
    Options
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Delaware_Egghead
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I am new to the forum so I am learning as I go here. If no one wants it that the price I paid, I'll be swapping it out for an XL