Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA-AL Redux

Options
12345679»

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Looking for Nola to hold you hand? 
    No. Just looking for you to learn to spell. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Legume said:
    You are making yourself look ignorant again @DoubleEgger. You are getting good at this. The Dawgs were a 35:1 underdog to win the NC to start the year. We took bama to overtime with a true freshman QB in the NC game. Do you really think we have anything to be on suicide watch about. My guess is any tech fan would have loved to be in the situation we were in last night. Sounds like that 35-7 spanking we gave you guys for thanksgiving is still hurting a bit. But it’s ok keep posting your ignorance that you have been hoping to post for the past weeks when you hoped we would lose to auburn and OK. At least the Dawgs can say we made it to the NC game. Did your boys even win their bowl game? 
    FWIW, I root for georgia to lose every week. Nobody including yourself cares that you made to the championship game. Win or go home. 

So how do these things get settled in Georgia?  Do y’all have a monster truck battle or something?
    Haha we have a house about 3-4 coves over from Double. There is no need for monster trucks. We could always settle it over a beer. 
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Learn to spell? This coming from someone who can not comprehend the rules of a simple contest even after going back and reading them 5 different times. Would you like me to refresh your memory and embarrass you even more?
    Snellville, GA

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    This doesn’t look like a fan who was just happy that his team made it to the dance. 

http://dailysnark.com/georgia-fan-epic-meltdown-bulldogs-lose-national-championship-game/
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Legume said:
    You are making yourself look ignorant again @DoubleEgger. You are getting good at this. The Dawgs were a 35:1 underdog to win the NC to start the year. We took bama to overtime with a true freshman QB in the NC game. Do you really think we have anything to be on suicide watch about. My guess is any tech fan would have loved to be in the situation we were in last night. Sounds like that 35-7 spanking we gave you guys for thanksgiving is still hurting a bit. But it’s ok keep posting your ignorance that you have been hoping to post for the past weeks when you hoped we would lose to auburn and OK. At least the Dawgs can say we made it to the NC game. Did your boys even win their bowl game? 
    FWIW, I root for georgia to lose every week. Nobody including yourself cares that you made to the championship game. Win or go home. 

So how do these things get settled in Georgia?  Do y’all have a monster truck battle or something?
    Haha we have a house about 3-4 coves over from Double. There is no need for monster trucks. We could always settle it over a beer. 
    So then you’re saying that normally is an acceptable solution.

Nice.  

Stereotype not busted.
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    You are right. He looks pretty pissed. I bet he is even more pissed today. 
    Snellville, GA

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Legume said:
    Legume said:

So then you’re saying that normally is an acceptable solution.

Nice.  

Stereotype not busted.
    Save it troll. 
    Snellville, GA

• etherdome
    etherdome Posts: 471
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Make sure you check on your uga friends today. They are on suicide watch...
     Now that I can see what’s truly going on here I can see that just the fact that Georgia made it to the national championship put you way closer to suicide than we ever thought about being by losing it.  So I am glad that you are OK. Have a nice day .
    Upstate SC
    Large BGE,  Blackstone, Weber genesis , Weber charcoal classic
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Bahahaha.  Nice fake argument btw.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Not offside

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    Options

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    As I used to tell my kids growing up playing travel soccer-just beat the other team to the point where you and they can't use the officiating for an excuse.
    Sometimes it worked...  That said, I have never bought into the third party controlling the outcome.  (I don't watch the NBA  ;) )
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GATraveller
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    As I used to tell my kids growing up playing travel soccer-just beat the other team to the point where you and they can't use the officiating for an excuse.
    Sometimes it worked...  That said, I have never bought into the third party controlling the outcome.  (I don't watch the NBA  ;) )
    I agree 100% and teach my 3 the exact same thing.  Only problem with last night was the bad call on the blocked punt kept GA from putting 3 or 7 more points on the board which more than likely would have put it out of reach.  
    Oh well.  Is what it is.

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    They can't be responsible for the safety blowing it in OT, but no doubt it was a bad night for the officials.
    Stillwater, MN
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    I think the real national champion is the team that beat both Alabama and Georgia this year. #wareagle
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • GATraveller
    Options
    They can't be responsible for the safety blowing it in OT, but no doubt it was a bad night for the officials.

No doubt. Parrish got burned all night long. They definitely should have adjusted for that. 

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options

No doubt. Parrish got burned all night long. They definitely should have adjusted for that. 

Pretty sure they were in cover 2, so he had no business even looking at left side of the field no matter where the QB was looking. Mainly I just wanted to see a good game. Once that was achieved I started pulling for Bulldogs.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I agree 100% and teach my 3 the exact same thing.  Only problem with last night was the bad call on the blocked punt kept GA from putting 3 or 7 more points on the board which more than likely would have put it out of reach.  
    Oh well.  Is what it is.
    It wouldn’t have put any points on the board The correct call should have been false start and play would have been dead and a re-kick.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    jeffwit said:
    I think the real national champion is the team that beat both Alabama and Georgia this year. #wareagle
    They can’t be National Champ UCF already claimed it