Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Late night Filet

It has been a long week. Kiddos in bed, so I threw some fillets on for my better half and me. A little reverse sear with some peach wood for some smoke. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,564
    Very nice! I hope your weekend is food as well. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • YukonRonYukonRon Posts: 12,238
    Nice cook, tenderloin at night is magical. 
    Like your style.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 6,473
    YukonRon said:
    Nice cook, tenderloin at night is magical. 
    Like your style.

This.  Great cook. 

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX