Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: 17 Day Vacation!!!!

nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,194
edited August 2017 in Off Topic
Looking forward to it.   Plenty of Golf and TV!!

Comments

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,030
    I really love Tweety Trump!!

Putin's plan really worked - it got Our Dear Leader elected. That Putin is a mastermind.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 27,194

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,624
    "Working vacation".
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
    bgebrent said:
    "Working vacation".
    Image result for working vacation

• SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 2,155
    ** Working Vacation. I am a Hardcore Trump guy, he's working his as* off ... I wish I had his energy!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
    Image result for trump tweets on obama vacation

• HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,030
    Funny how it's only a "working vacation" when a Republican Prez is on holiday. 
    Camped out in the (757/804)
    When did we have 20% unemployment?

• kbr718kbr718 Posts: 69
    Perhaps it will limit the damage he's doing!
    LBGE Chicago, IL
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 11,824
    SoCalTim said:
    ** Working Vacation. I am a Hardcore Trump guy, he's working his as* off ... I wish I had his energy!
    He's golfed practically every weekend.  At one of his own resorts.  On the taxpayer dollar.

So... yeah.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• EGGjlmhEGGjlmh Posts: 658
    Wow, it seems some people are still bitter about Hillary getting beat

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

HeavyG said:
    EGGjlmh said:
    That's pretty much a complete misread of what's happening.

"If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• =) Just needs a rest from making the stock market soar since October. I could have retired early if he had started in 2008. =) =)
  • XC242XC242 Posts: 1,112
    Friday afternoon,,, politics,,, wonder how long this one's gonna last??? :dizzy:
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,676
    edited August 2017
    Have fun Nola, be sure to use the golf cart, wouldn't want to have to walk.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle

EGGjlmh said:
    She hasn't been mentioned once.  Except by you.  Funny how you're obsessed with her.  Get a life, Chief.

• DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,161
    I see John's angst is spilling over into other non political threads. 
    =) Just needs a rest from making the stock market soar since October. I could have retired early if he had started in 2008. =) =)
    Exactly what did Cheeto Jesus do to help the stock market?  He inherited a pretty strong economy.  Unfortunately, lower and middle class wages are still pretty stagnant.