Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who's your team?

Options
1235»

Comments

• CornfedMA
    CornfedMA Posts: 491
    Options
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    blasting said:
    We have an all time winner!
    I beg to differ sir. 

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Football season means end of baseball season.  :anguished:
    Yeah, the Cubbies are just heating up. Time to lose Matheney. 
    I agree.  I like him, but not as a manager.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    blasting said:
    I beg to differ sir. 

I've studied this very closely, and I'm leaning towards saying that it's inappropriate.  I'll study it again tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Phoenix 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    blasting said:
    blasting said:
    I beg to differ sir. 

I've studied this very closely, and I'm leaning towards saying that it's inappropriate.  I'll study it again tomorrow and let you know for sure.

Tip of the Day:  Make sure you have some tissues handy while you're studying. 
    Flint, Michigan
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    blasting said:
    blasting said:
    I beg to differ sir. 

Totally inappropriate.  One girl is wearing black socks.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    "God, family and the Green Bay Packers...in that order." - Vince Lombardi
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    Options
    CornfedMA said:

Orrrrrr.....

Not a Brady fan,but he played that Brilliantly 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    I have yet to have a Pats fan answer this simple question so I'll pose it here. 

Tom Brady* is arguably the greatest QB of all time. He's thrown hundreds of thousands of passes over his lifetime and has held a football for countless hours on end. How can a person of this caliber not tell that 15% of the air in the football is gone? 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2017
    Options

Tom Brady* is arguably the greatest QB of all time. He's thrown hundreds of thousands of passes over his lifetime and has held a football for countless hours on end. How can a person of this caliber not tell that 15% of the air in the football is gone? 
    I heard 4th hand that Tom admitted he knew the offensive ball was deflated.  He said it was to easy playing with a fully aired up ball.  He felt it was more fair if he challenged himself.  Kind of like a golf handicap.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    edited August 2017
    Options

obviously they slipped tom a handicap with an underinflated ball to keep the game interesting, tom plays better with a properly inflated ball. the game would have been 66 to 7 if he had played fairly instead of 45 to 7.  he could have won that game throwing a blowup beach ball =)=)=)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    Options

Buehler.....Buehler....
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options

Answer: Falcons fans are still sore over their historic choke.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,657
    Options
    Steelers, Alabama and this......

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,657
    Options
    Not necessarily in that order.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DoubleEgger
    Options

I despise the Falcons. I knew you couldn't come up with a legitimate answer to my question. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

I despise the Falcons. I knew you couldn't come up with a legitimate answer to my question. 
    Yeah, that's it.  You've obviously got everyone stumped.  See if you can land a gig on some kind of radio show.  
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Prove me wrong John 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Prove me wrong John 
    Let's just meet outside instead.  See you at Bob's Big Boy at midnight!
  • UNCHeels08
    UNCHeels08 Posts: 116
    Options
    College: UNC
    NFL: Panthers
    My man 
    Raleigh, NC

LBGE
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    The almighty determined that a name that would express the vast greatness of its higher power. The almighty chose the Letters G - O and D. GOD.
    He had to, because the letters SEC was already taken.
    Kentucky Wildcats
    Big Blue Nation
    Blue World Order

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Shineristhewiser
    Options
    Longhorns and Cowboys!!!!
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    I thought you were asking a very different question when you said "Who's your team"?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Larrycg
    Larrycg Posts: 49
    edited August 2017
    Options
    War Damn Eagle!! Auburn fan first, SEC fan second ... except if it's the Tide, Respect the program, but they are still the enemy!! NFL... looking to see the dirty birds back in the Superbowl again! Football season is the best time of year regardless of who is playing!!