Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - My dog is Dumb

sloveladslovelad Posts: 1,741
I have two boxers and love them to death, but this guy is a real dummie

he bites my leaf blower and puts the end in his mouth at full blast. He bites the tires on my mower while I'm cutting the grass... and the list goes on lol but gotta love em.

also, this is why I have my egg in a table where it's secure 

Took these screen shots of a video I took

Comments

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 11,003
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 3,817
    that is Hi Sterical
    Visalia, Ca
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,895
    My boxer is a champion counter surfer. I don't let him play with power tools but when he was a puppy he learned how to turn on the space heater.
  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 2,186
    Boxer owner here too. He says you're dumb for not trying the leaf blower stunt.  =)
    Two large BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, FlameBoss 300
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • MolemanMoleman Posts: 188
    Laughing away here. Two years back I lost my boxer, he was appropriately named Joker. He was a great dog but I'm now back to GSD's. 
  • We all busted out at those blower pics. Nothing better than a good for nothing dopey ass dog.
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
  • HoustonEggerHoustonEgger Posts: 545
    Mine does the same thing with the blower. But he runs from the lawn mower - probably because it would run his 20lb butt over (Short legged Jack Russell)

Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • DobieDobie Posts: 2,513
    It's all fun and games until he slips and loses a leg on that mower. 
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
  • Rte1985Rte1985 Posts: 304
    slovelad said:
    I have two boxers and love them to death, but this guy is a real dummie

he bites my leaf blower and puts the end in his mouth at full blast. He bites the tires on my mower while I'm cutting the grass... and the list goes on lol but gotta love em.

also, this is why I have my egg in a table where it's secure 

Took these screen shots of a video I took
    That's funny.  My 10 yr old boxer does the same thing.  Hair blower. Air gun.  Attacks the mower tires and bike tires.  Done it his whole life!  At 10 I let him do his thing.  Now our goldendoodle pup is a whole different type of knuckle head.  Dogs
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,895
    That is why my dog is locked up when I am using power tools in the back yard and why the Egg sit's on it's throne on the other side of a gate. Any dog that I once caught trying to snatch a bratwurst from a fully active frying pan can't be trusted around the egg.
  • That is why my dog is locked up when I am using power tools in the back yard and why the Egg sit's on it's throne on the other side of a gate. Any dog that I once caught trying to snatch a bratwurst from a fully active frying pan can't be trusted around the egg.
    The no-good grid-licker....

got his rabies tag stuck in the grid when I wasn't looking

1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
  • PoppasGrillPoppasGrill Posts: 241
    My Pit normally breathes through his nose, but swims with his mouth open and will swim for 2 hours straight. Have to force him out of the pool to pee so he doesn't damage his bladder.
    My son's Shepard is a mouth breather on land, but swims with her mouth closed.
    Weird.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,847
    Went thru 20 years with Basset Hounds (the most loving  dogs ever). Now three Standard Poodles in a row. Yes there is a deference in intelligence. After the last Basset I told Linda I want to use this criteria for next dog:
    No slobbering
    No shedding 
    A little smarter 
    And I don't want to have to bend over to pet her. 

Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,881
    Yea, mine's weird too.

Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 11,003
    A classic from Cheech and Chong (Ralph and Herbie). Just seems to fit here.

Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”